ATEN KH1516AUKIT 16-Port Cat 5 KVM with 12 USB KVM Adapter Cables Features:
- A single console controls up to 16 directly connected servers
- Daisy chain up to 31 additional units - control up to 512 computers from a single console
- No software required - convenient computer selection via Hotkeys and intuitive OSD menus
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selectable servers
- Hot Pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Custom ASIC (patent pending) for increased reliability and enhanced performance
- Auto-sensing of station's position on daisy chained installations - no need for manual DIP Switch setting -port names are automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level password security in the OSD allows an Administrator to assign server access on a port-by- port basis for a maximum of four users
- Two level logout - manual and timed
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation - computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere
- Supports PS/2 compatible mice
- Supports resolutions of up to 1600 x 1200
- Upgradeable firmware
- Rack mountable in 19" system rack (1U)
- * PS/2 compatible mouse is defined as a 3 button wheel mouse.
- *Programmed or special key functions are not supported.
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.