ATEN KE9952R 4K DisplayPort Single View KVM over IP Receiver allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, DisplayPort monitor) over an intranet, enabling users to locate computers in a secure and temperature controlled environment, which is isolated from users workstation.
The KE9952 supports one DisplayPort display at each end, providing video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @30Hz (4:4:4) as well as flawless and lossless video compression quality with minimal latency.
The KE9952 supports connections via an RJ-45 port or a SFP slot. The transmitter and receiver can be connected either directly to each other or via a high-speed network, over a copper-based or fiber-based LAN, ensuring 24/7 availability of remote access to servers. To connect via the SFP slot, the extender supports 1Gbps SFP fiber module expansions, enabling connections via fiber optic network to extend transmission distances up to 10km.
In addition, the KE9952 features Power over Ethernet (PoE) function, the power can be supplied through a PoE Network Switch; therefore, eliminating the need for a power adapter and effectively reducing the power configuration cost.
The KE9952 can be set on a desk, mounted on a wall or at the rear of a rack with its spacesaving 0U rack-mount design. As an IP-based matrix extender, the KE9952 can be used as a point-to-point / point-to-multipoint / multipoint-to-point / multipoint-to-multipoint extender, or integrated into a KVM over IP Matrix System (multipoint-to-multipoint) when combined with the KE Matrix Management Software (CCKM), providing more flexible applications in different working environments.
When integrated with the KE Matrix Management Software, the KE9952 supports more advanced features such as boundless switching, "Push" and "Pull", video wall and multi-display setups, and profile scheduling that provide uninterrupted access with quick and easy control tools to use the KE9952 over a network.
More functions include auto detection of all KE Series extenders in the same subnet for the sake of fast installation or configuration, username / password authentication and authorization, and the ability to define different types of connections that can be switched and shared. Security features also provide extra protection, supporting AES encryption for secured data transmissions, while RADIUS, LDAP, AD or remote user authentication provides an added layer of connection security; moreover, with an OSD, RS-232 support, and Auto MDIX, the KE9952 is the most cost-effective and convenient way to get a full digital extension from anywhere on the intranet.
Whether you're monitoring, operating, controlling or extending computer access, the KVM over IP Matrix System is made adaptable, to fit an endless variety of working environments and workstation settings, to provide solutions in traffic management centers, retail surveillance centers, facility situation rooms, command control centers, utilities process control centers, broadcasting distribution monitoring systems, network operations centers (NOC), and many other industries where matrix extending is required.
ATEN KE9952R 4K DisplayPort Single View KVM over IP Receiver Features:
- Advanced Features
- Boundless Switching - simply move the mouse cursor across screen boundaries to switch between different receivers (Rx)
- "Push" and "Pull" - share content instantly to/from a single Rx or video wall by just one click
- Video Walls - create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 (64 displays max.) in each layout
- Advanced Scheduling - improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing connections to be set based on time and date
- Virtual Transmitter - independently streams video, audio, USB, and serial sources from different Tx
- Support both internal and external authentication - external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
- Advanced User Authorization Settings - administrators can set four access modes of permissions on Tx devices for collaboration or to avoid interference among users
- Configurable user and group permissions for access and control of KE devices
- Tx grouping of up to 4 sets of KE transmitters to support multi-display applications
- Rx access control - users at the Tx local console can enable / disable Rx access by simply pressing a control button
- These advanced functions are supported when the KE transmitters are paired with KE receivers and managed by KE Matrix Management Software (CCKM)
- The KVM over IP Access Control Box (2XRT-0015G) is sold separately. Contact your ATEN dealer for product information.
- Supports DisplayPort video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @30Hz (4:4:4) ; 36-bit color depth
- Supports digital video output
- Compliant with DP 1.2 and HDCP 1.3
- Supports stereo speakers and stereo microphone
- Supports Virtual Media or vUSB
- Auto-MDIX - automatically detects cable type
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection
- Fanless design for silent operations that are energy efficient
- Supports connection via Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ-45) or SFP port for failover or for dual IP addresses access
- Support 1Gbps SFP fiber module expansionsup to 10 km
- Power Redundancy - 1 DC Jack + PoE
- Support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function - compliant with the IEEE 802.3at standard
- Rack Mountable - Mounting options:
- 2X-021G Dual Rack Mount Kit
- 2X-031G Single Rack Mount Kit
- The SFP module (2A-136G / 2A-137G) is sold separately. Contact your ATEN dealer for product information.
- Centralized KE Series management software - KE Matrix Management Software (CCKM) allows users to easily administrator all KE devices with an intuitive web-based GUI
- Dual console operation - controls your system from both the transmitter and receiver keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- Local console for emergency operation
- OSD (On Screen Display) on the Receiver configures both Tx / Rx devices
- EDID Expert - selects optimum EDID settings to prevent video compatibility issue caused by different monitors
- On-screen Preview - allows users to view the video of up to 36 displays on one screen
- Video Compression Level - allows you to increase/decrease the video quality to adjust for appropriate network bandwidth
- CLI - administrators can control all KE devices via RS-232 or Telnet by issuing commands
- RS-232 serial ports - allow you to connect to a serial terminal for TextMenu, CLI, or serial devices such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- Compatible with all KE devices
- Dedicated LAN port for KE direct connections - can be isolated from the corporate network
- Secure data transmission - AES encryption to secure Video / Keyboard / Mouse / Data transmission
- Supports industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
- Virtual Media
- Virtual Media mode enhances data transmission performance, ideally for file transfers, OS patching, software installations and diagnostic testing
- Supports USB 2.0 DVD/CD drives, USB mass storage devices, PC hard drives and ISO images
- Supports Smart Card/CAC Reader
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KE9952R 4K DisplayPort Single View KVM over IP Receiver today?
ATEN KE9952R 4K DisplayPort Single View KVM over IP Receiver Specifications:
|USB Port||2 x USB Type A Female (White)|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female (White)|
1 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
1 x Mini Stereo Jack (Green)
1 x Mini Stereo Jack (Pink)
1 x DB-9 Male (Black)
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|LAN Ports||1 x RJ-45 (Black, PoE)|
1 x SFP Slot
|OSD||1 x Pushbutton|
|Video||1 x Pushbutton|
|Graphics||1 x Pushbutton|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton|
|10/100/1000 Mbps||1 (10: Orange / 100: Orange & Green / 1000: Green)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video Resolution||Up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz|
|Humidity||0-95% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||1.27 kg ( 2.8 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22.75 x 17.16 x 5.48 cm |
(8.96 x 6.76 x 2.16 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|