ATEN KE9900ST Slim DisplayPort Single Display KVM over IP Transmitter
ATEN KE9900ST Slim DisplayPort Single Display KVM over IP Transmitter is a compact and affordable high performance IP-based transmitter which can be paired with any KE Series receiver for a savings solution that stays within budget. The KE Series* extenders allow access to a computer system from a remote USB console over an intranet, enabling users to locate computers in a secure and temperature controlled environment, which is isolated from users' workstation.
The KE9900ST supports DisplayPort video input from the computer while the paired KE Series receiver supports DisplayPort, DVI or HDMI monitor output, providing video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and flawless and lossless video compression quality with minimal latency. The extender also supports RS-232 serial commands. In addition to a DC power jack, the KE9900ST transmitter includes an extra DC terminal block for convenient installation.
ATEN KE9900ST Slim DisplayPort Single Display KVM over IP Transmitter Features:
- Advance processor provides lossless and low latency video transmissions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz; 24-bit color depth
- Support standard HDMI resolutions from 640 x 480 up to 1920 x 1200
- USB Virtual Media Support
- Compliant with DP 1.2 and HDCP 1.3
- Auto-MDIX - automatically detects cable type
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 1KV surge protection
- Slim, light and fanless design for silent operations that are energy efficient
- Support connection via Gigabit Ethernet port
- Rack Mountable and Wall Mountable
- Mounting options:
- VE-RMK 1U Extender Rack Mount Kit
- Note: Refer to www.aten.com for more regarding the VE-RMK 1U Extender Rack Mount Kit.
- Remotely access computers on your KVM installation via intranet
- OSD (On Screen Display) on the Receiver configures both Tx/Rx units
- EDID Expert - selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and highest quality display
- Video Compression Level - allows you to increase/decrease the video quality to adjust for appropriate network bandwidth
- CLI - administrators can control all KE devices via RS-232 or Telnet by issuing commands
- RS-232 serial ports - allow you to connect to a serial terminal for text menu, CLI, or serial devices such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- Compatible with all KE devices
- Dedicated LAN port for KE direct connections - can be isolated from the corporate network
- Secure data transmission - AES encryption to secure Video/Keyboard/Mouse/Data transmission
- Supports industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
- Virtual Media
- Virtual Media enables file transfers, OS patching, software installations and diagnostic testing
- Support USB 2.0 DVD/CD drives, USB mass storage devices, PC hard drives and ISO images
- Support Smart Card/CAC Reader
- Advanced Features
- Flexible connections - allows multiple extender and matrix connections for multi-display installations and video wall applications
- "Push" and "Pull" - share content instantly by just one click
- Fast Switching - switch between different remote video resolutions on a local display within 0.3 second
- Boundless Switching - simply move the mouse cursor across screen boundaries to switch between different receivers
- Video Walls - create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 (64 displays max.) in each layout
- Advanced Scheduling - improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing connections to be set based on time and date
- Virtual Transmitter - to stream video, audio, USB, and serial sources independently
- Support both internal and external authentication - external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
- Advanced User Authorization Settings - administrators can set four access modes of permissions on Tx devices for collaboration or to avoid interference among users
- Configurable user and group permissions for access and control of KE devices
- Tx grouping of up to 4 sets of KE transmitters to support multi-display applications
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KE9900ST Slim DisplayPort Single Display KVM over IP Transmitter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).