ATEN KE6940R USB Single Link DVI-I Dual Display KVM over IP Receiver that brings together a unique blend of features and new technologies that offer the ultimate solution for extending computers to consoles on or off your IT infrastructure.
Utilizing expertise in Over IP KVM solutions, the KE6940 series is an IP based DVI KVM Extender that allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, DVI monitor) anywhere over an intranet. The KE6940 Dual View Extender supports two DVI displays at each end, allowing the video output to display on two monitors.
The DVI KVM Over IP Extender consists of a Transmitter unit that connects to the computer and a Receiver unit that provides console access from a separate location. The computer is accessed from the remote console over a standard TCP/IP network via Cat 5e cable that allows point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint administration. This is perfect for use in any type of installation where you need to place the console where it is convenient, but you want the computer to reside in a secure location - away from the keyboard, mouse and display in use. As a Matrix Extender it can connect single/multiple: computers-to-consoles in several ways: one-to-one (Extender mode), one-to-many (Splitter mode), many-to-one (Switch mode), or many-to-many (Matrix mode).
The Matrix Manager software provides advanced features for username/password authentication, autodetection of all KE6940 devices on the same subnet and define connections that can be switched and shared. New security features also provide extra protection, supporting AES-128bits encryption for secured data transmission, while RADIUS, LDAP, AD or remote user authentication provides added layer of connection security. With an OSD, RS-232 support, and Auto MDIX, the KE6940 is the most cost-effective and convenient way to get a full digital extension from anywhere on the intranet.
ATEN KE6940R USB Single Link DVI-I Dual Display KVM over IP Receiver Features:
- Remotely access computers on your KVM installation via intranet
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the transmitter and receiver USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- RS-232 serial ports - allows you to connect to a serial terminal for configuration, and serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz; 24-bit color depth
- Supports standard VGA resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1200 at 60Hz
- OSD (On Screen Display) on the Receiver configures both units
- Supports AP GUI operation
- Remote login security
- DVI digital and analog monitor support
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection
- Supports stereo speakers and stereo microphone
- Auto-MDIX - automatically detects cable type
- Supports widescreen formats
- Support High-Quality Video streaming
- Virtual Media Support
- Hot pluggable
- Rack Mountable
- Upgradeable firmware
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KE6940R USB Single Link DVI-I Dual Display KVM over IP Receiver today?
ATEN KE6940R USB Single Link DVI-I Dual Display KVM over IP Receiver Specifications:
|USB Port||2 x USB Type A Female (White)|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female (White)|
2 x DVI-I Female (White)
1 x Mini Stereo Jack (Green)
1 x Mini Stereo Jack (Pink)
1 x DB-9 Male (Black)
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|LAN Ports||1 x RJ-45 (Black)|
|OSD||1 x Pushbutton|
|Video||1 x Pushbutton|
|Graphics||1 x Pushbutton|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton|
|Link||1 (Green / Orange)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Humidity||0-95% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||1.25 kg ( 2.75 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22.75 x 17.16 x 5.48 cm |
(8.96 x 6.76 x 2.16 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|