ATEN KA9140 Serial KVM Adapter connect KVM cables to the serial ports of the servers. Those adapters are light and in small form factor, fit perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers.
ATEN KA9140 Serial KVM AdapterFeatures:
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances.
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- Support VT-100.
- Lifetime firmware upgrades.
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility.
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (Serial).
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KA9140 Serial KVM Adapter today?
ATEN KA9140 Serial KVM Adapter Specification:
|Console Ports||1 x RJ-45 Female |
1 x Min Din Female
1 x HDB-15 Female
1 x Earphone-Jack-4 Female
|Computer||1 x DB-9 Female|
|Switches||1 x 2 way slide switch|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, NC|
|Weight||0.50 kg ( 1.1 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20.00 x 8.15 x 2.50 cm |
(7.87 x 3.21 x 0.98 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|