ATEN KA7170 USB VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support Cable connects the KVM switch to the video and USB ports of the target computer. With its small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of USB KVM Adapter Cables - offering superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques for greatly enhanced video quality.
ATEN KA7170 USB VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support Features:
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)*
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer OS types (Windows, Mac, Sun)
- Hot Pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Compact size
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KA7170 USB VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support today?
ATEN KA7170 USB VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support Specifications:
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||1 x USB Type A Male|
1 x HDB-15 Male
|Weight||0.14 kg ( 0.31 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.00 x 4.30 x 2.18 cm |
(3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|