ATEN KA7166 USB DVI Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card Support Cable connects a KVM switch to the DVI-D video and USB ports of a target computer. The KA7166 supports DVI-D output and provides a USB plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support. With its small size and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables - offering superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
ATEN KA7166 USB DVI Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card Support Features:
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it's disconnected from the switch's KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support
- Smart Card / CAC Reader Support
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KA7166 USB DVI Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card Support today?
ATEN KA7166 USB DVI Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card Support Specifications:
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||2 x USB Type A Male|
1 x DVI-D Male
|Weight||0.14 kg ( 0.31 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.10 x 5.60 x 2.12 cm |
(3.58 x 2.2 x 0.83 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|