ATEN KA7120 PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support connects the KVM switch to the video and PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports of the target computer. With its small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of PS/2 KVM Adapter Cables - offering superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques for greatly enhanced video quality.
ATEN KA7120 PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support Features:
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer OS types (Windows, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KA7120 PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support today?
ATEN KA7120 PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support Specifications:
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||2 x Min Din 6 Male|
1 x HDB-15 Male
|Weight||0.15 kg ( 0.33 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.00 x 4.30 x 2.18 cm |
(3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|