ATEN CS1798 8-Port USB HDMI/Audio KVM Switch is a multi-purpose appliance that consolidates access and control of up to 8 HDMI computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console.
The CS1798 can be cascaded up to three levels - to control up to 512 computers - all from a single console.
In addition the CS1798 features multi-display functionality, which enables the use of standard USB cables to stack up to eight switches in a multi-display installation where each computer is fitted with multiple video cards. It allows you to contrast, analyse and monitor video output in convenient ways, substantially simplifying the working environment.
Furthermore, the CS1798 comes with ATEN's on-screen display (OSD) function, which can access any computer connected to the installation, it also offers OSD confi guration backup/restore to save/back up the OSD settings and restore them as needed.
The CS1798 provides multimedia keyboard support and is audio enabled. You can listen to the audio output of each computer on two sets of speakers (on a one at- a-time basis).
ATEN CS1798 8-Port USB HDMI/Audio KVM Switch Features:
- One USB console controls up to eight HDMI interface computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
- HDMI compatible
- Cascadable to three levels-control up to 512 computers*1
- Multi-Display feature - stack up to eight CS1798 units and display video from up to eight monitors(dual display/triple display/quad display/multi-display)
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
- OSD Backup/Restore feature-enables the administrator to back up the switch's configuration and user profile information
- Firmware upgradable
- Video DynaSync™ - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Superior video quality-supports up to 1080p / 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Audio enabled-full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Console audio ports on front panel for easy access
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- HDCP compatible
- Multiplatform support-Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*2.3.
- Multilingual OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and French
- Multilingual keyboard mapping - supports English (US), English (UK), German (GER.), German (SWISS), French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
- Supports hot-plugging
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN CS1798 8-Port USB HDMI/Audio KVM Switch today?
ATEN CS1798 8-Port USB HDMI/Audio KVM Switch Specifications:
|Maximum||512 (via Cascade)|
|Port Selection||OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton|
|Console Ports||1 x HDMI Female|
2 x USB Type A Female
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green; 1 x front panel, 1 x rear panel)
|KVM Ports||8 x HDMI Female|
8 x USB Type B Female
8 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x RJ11 Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|USB Hub||2 x USB Type A Female (1 x front panel, 1 x rear panel)|
|Port Selection||8 x Pushbutton|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton|
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x Slide Switch|
|USB Link||8 (Green)|
|Power||1 (Dark Green)|
|On Line /Selected||8 (Orange)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz; 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Scan Interval||1 - 255 seconds (default: 5 secs.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 50?C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60?C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||3.49 kg ( 7.69 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.24 x 25.72 x 4.40 cm |
(17.02 x 10.13 x 1.73 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|