ATEN CL6708MW Single Rail 8-Port DVI FHD LCD KVM Switch
ATEN CL6708MW Single Rail 8-Port DVI FHD LCD KVM Switch with its native DVI compatibility. Building on ATEN's renowned, space-saving approach to KVM switches - which integrates an LCD panel, full keyboard, and touchpad into a streamlined, 1U housing - the CL6708MW is a highly-scalable LCD KVM switch which features the ability to control up to 64 computers by cascading 8 additional CS1768 8-port KVM switches.
Featuring an integrated 17.3" LED-backlit LCD panel capable of full HD 1080p video - greater clarity than typical analog interfaces - the CL6708MW incorporates the YUV video format for greater compatibility with high-definition signals (e.g. NVR sources). Similarly, the CL6708MW is High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) compatible, making it well-suited for use with content-protected media in corporate, educational, and commercial settings.
To further enhance usability, ATEN's LED illumination light is included to ensure keyboard and touchpad visibility in low-light conditions.
ATEN CL6708MW Single Rail 8-Port DVI FHD LCD KVM Switch Features:
- Integrated KVM with a 17.3" Widescreen DVI Full HD LCD monitor
- Single rail, sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U rack
- Controls eight Single Link DVI computers
- Supports an external console with DVI video port
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
- KVM port extendable via one-level cascade (up to 8 additional CS1768 8-port KVM switches)
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Broadcast mode - allows you to send commands from the console to all computers to perform operations simultaneously
- Firmware upgradable
- Supports YUV video format for greater compatibility
- DVI monitor support - fully compliant with DVI specifications
- Video DynaSync - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes responsiveness when switching between ports
- Note: Video DynaSync only works with digital video sources
- HDCP-compatible for hassle-free content-protected media playback
- Superior video quality - 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz; DDC2B
- Adjustable depth to fit within the rack
- Audio support for connecting speakers
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Console lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN CL6708MW Single Rail 8-Port DVI FHD LCD KVM Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).