Lightweight and with a 19in. power-saving LED-backlit LCD, the CL3000N offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, LED-backlit LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U housing.
In addition, testing is performed utilizing the MIL-STD-810G (Method 514.6, Procedure 1, Category 4 Common Carrier) procedure for Vibration Certification. MIL-STD-810G testing provides proven reliable operations of the CL3000N in harsh environments, by using advanced testing to emphasize the equipment's environmental design and limits in real world conditions that it will experience throughout its life; such as operating in a moving vehicle or on a factory floor where high vibrations occur often.
ATEN CL3000N 19in. Single Rail Lightweight LED Console Features:
- Integrated KVM console featuring a19in. LCD monitor
- Green power LED-backlit LCD monitor saves energy
- Lightweight design for easier installation
- Advanced Random Vibration Resistance Testing - MIL-STD-810G Certified
- Dual Interface - supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Additional hot-pluggable USB mouse port on the front panel (also functions as a USB peripheral port)
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Superior video quality - up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz; DDC2B
- Firmware upgradable
- Extra console port - manage computers from an external console (monitor, USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse)
- Console lock - the console remains securely locked away when not in use
- Slideaway™ housing is slightly less than 1U with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in 1U of rack space
- DDC emulation - video settings of each computer are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the monitor
- Adjustable depth to fit within a rack
- Standard 105-key keyboard
- Keyboard Language support: English(US); English(UK); German;German(Swiss); French; Spanish; Traditional Chinese; Japanese; Korean;Swedish; Italian; Russian; Hungarian; Greek
NOTE: Many Aten products, bought here at HDTV Supply, comply with the USA Governments TAA requirements. TAA requires that products originate from the United States or another approved country. These Aten products, bought here at HDTV Supply, do not ship from China. Call us at 833-965-3722 if you want more info on Aten TAA Complaint Products.