ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software
ATEN KE Matrix Management Software provides IT administrators with tools to centralize the control and management of KE6900 / KE6940 devices in their IT environment. It allows easy administration of all KE6900 / KE6940 devices with a user-friendly, web-based GUI.
The KE Matrix Management Primary-Secondary architecture safeguards data transmissions through builtin redundancy factors, including automated database backup of primary and secondary servers and devices in addition to real-time database updating. Redundancy ensures that if any server hosting the KE Matrix Management Software goes down, the system will remain functioning, since a redundant secondary server maintains all the required services until the primary server comes back up.*
Through ATEN鈥檚 KE Matrix Management Software, the KE series devices provide advanced features for username and password authentication, user authorization and auto-detection of all devices 鈥 that can be switched and shared. With security transmissions in mind, the KE series devices implement AES encryption, while RADIUS, LDAP and AD ensure secure authentication.
- Advanced features for multi-displays, video grouping, fast switching, profile broadcasting, and media playback scheduling.
- Greater access with quick and easy control tools for configuration of KE devices.
- Secure and reliable access with AES encryption and server redundancy.
ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software Features:
- Centralized KE Matrix Management Software, allowing you to configure, administer, control, and maintain all KE series devices via an intuitive web based GUI
- One-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one and many-to-many TX/RX connections
- Profiles save and reserve unlimited TX to RX device connections
- Channel connections allow RX devices to connect to multiple TX devices - to stream video, audio, USB and serial sources independently
- Configurable user and group permissions for access and control of KE devices
- Administrators can set access modes on TX devices for collaboration or to avoid interference among users
- Primary-Secondary architecture provides system redundancy
- Administrators easily view KE status and the latest system events in the GUI dashboard
- Flexible and Efficient Operations
- Unlimited Video Walls - create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 (64 displays max) in each layoutNEW!
- Advanced Scheduling - improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing media playback to be set based on time and date NEW!
- Video grouping of up to 4 sets of KE series devices to support Multi-Display applications
- Fast switching feature changes transmitter/receiver connections in under a second
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Browser-based GUI offers a multi-language interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla
- Filter and export function for system event logs
- Email notification of specified system event logs
- Multi-platform installation support: Windows, Linux
- Multi-platform client support: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun
- Advanced Security
- User account authentication and management
- CCKM supports both internal and external authentication - external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
- Data transmission is secured by AES encryption
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).