ATEN KE Matrix Management Software provides IT administrators with tools to centralize the control and management of KE6900 / KE6940 devices in their IT environment. It allows easy administration of all KE6900 / KE6940 devices with a user-friendly, web-based GUI.
The KE Matrix Management Primary-Secondary architecture safeguards data transmissions through builtin redundancy factors, including automated database backup of primary and secondary servers and devices in addition to real-time database updating. Redundancy ensures that if any server hosting the KE Matrix Management Software goes down, the system will remain functioning, since a redundant secondary server maintains all the required services until the primary server comes back up.*
Through ATEN??? KE Matrix Management Software, the KE series devices provide advanced features for username and password authentication, user authorization and auto-detection of all devices ? that can be switched and shared. With security transmissions in mind, the KE series devices implement AES encryption, while RADIUS, LDAP and AD ensure secure authentication.
- Advanced features for multi-displays, video grouping, fast switching, profile broadcasting, and media playback scheduling.
- Greater access with quick and easy control tools for configuration of KE devices.
- Secure and reliable access with AES encryption and server redundancy.
ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software Features:
- Centralized KE Matrix Management Software, allowing you to configure, administer, control, and maintain all KE series devices via an intuitive web based GUI
- One-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one and many-to-many TX/RX connections
- Profiles save and reserve unlimited TX to RX device connections
- Channel connections allow RX devices to connect to multiple TX devices - to stream video, audio, USB and serial sources independently
- Configurable user and group permissions for access and control of KE devices
- Administrators can set access modes on TX devices for collaboration or to avoid interference among users
- Primary-Secondary architecture provides system redundancy
- Administrators easily view KE status and the latest system events in the GUI dashboard
- Flexible and Efficient Operations
- Unlimited Video Walls - create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 (64 displays max) in each layoutNEW!
- Advanced Scheduling - improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing media playback to be set based on time and date NEW!
- Video grouping of up to 4 sets of KE series devices to support Multi-Display applications
- Fast switching feature changes transmitter/receiver connections in under a second
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Browser-based GUI offers a multi-language interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla
- Filter and export function for system event logs
- Email notification of specified system event logs
- Multi-platform installation support: Windows, Linux
- Multi-platform client support: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun
- Advanced Security
- User account authentication and management
- CCKM supports both internal and external authentication - external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
- Data transmission is secured by AES encryption
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software today?
ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40?C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60?C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Housing||Metal and Plastic|
|Weight||0.01 kg ( 0.02 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.36 x 2.78 x 1.39 cm |
(3.29 x 1.09 x 0.55 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|