The KE Matrix Management Primary-Secondary architecture safeguards data transmissions through builtin redundancy factors, including automated database backup of primary and secondary servers and devices in addition to real-time database updating. Redundancy ensures that if any server hosting the KE Matrix Management Software goes down, the system will remain functioning, since a redundant secondary server maintains all the required services until the primary server comes back up.*
Through ATEN??? KE Matrix Management Software, the KE series devices provide advanced features for username and password authentication, user authorization and auto-detection of all devices ? that can be switched and shared. With security transmissions in mind, the KE series devices implement AES encryption, while RADIUS, LDAP and AD ensure secure authentication.
- Advanced features for multi-displays, video grouping, fast switching, profile broadcasting, and media playback scheduling.
- Greater access with quick and easy control tools for configuration of KE devices.
- Secure and reliable access with AES encryption and server redundancy.
ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software Features:
- Centralized KE Matrix Management Software, allowing you to configure, administer, control, and maintain all KE series devices via an intuitive web based GUI
- One-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one and many-to-many TX/RX connections
- Profiles save and reserve unlimited TX to RX device connections
- Channel connections allow RX devices to connect to multiple TX devices - to stream video, audio, USB and serial sources independently
- Configurable user and group permissions for access and control of KE devices
- Administrators can set access modes on TX devices for collaboration or to avoid interference among users
- Primary-Secondary architecture provides system redundancy
- Administrators easily view KE status and the latest system events in the GUI dashboard
- Flexible and Efficient Operations
- Unlimited Video Walls - create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 (64 displays max) in each layoutNEW!
- Advanced Scheduling - improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing media playback to be set based on time and date NEW!
- Video grouping of up to 4 sets of KE series devices to support Multi-Display applications
- Fast switching feature changes transmitter/receiver connections in under a second
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Browser-based GUI offers a multi-language interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla
- Filter and export function for system event logs
- Email notification of specified system event logs
- Multi-platform installation support: Windows, Linux
- Multi-platform client support: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun
- Advanced Security
- User account authentication and management
- CCKM supports both internal and external authentication - external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
- Data transmission is secured by AES encryption
NOTE: Many Aten products, bought here at HDTV Supply, comply with the USA Governments TAA requirements. TAA requires that products originate from the United States or another approved country. These Aten products, bought here at HDTV Supply, do not ship from China. Call us at 833-965-3722 if you want more info on Aten TAA Complaint Products.
Why not buy this ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software today?
ATEN CCKM KE Matrix Management Software Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40?C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60?C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Housing||Metal and Plastic|
|Weight||0.01 kg ( 0.02 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.36 x 2.78 x 1.39 cm
(3.29 x 1.09 x 0.55 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|