A-Neuvideo ANI-MINI1601HD Mini Presentation Scaler Switcher
The ANI-MINI1601HD Mini Presentation Scaler Switcher from A-Neuvideo is designed for multi-signal processing with six different video inputs: two HDMI, VGA, YPbPr, C-Video, & S-Video. It scales all these inputs to high resolution HDMI out and features audio that follows video switching. It also has a USB multimedia port and support for NTSC, PAL, and SECAM at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. It also supports 10-bit processing.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Audio support is provided by four RCA inputs and one 3.5mm jack. Audio is output via a 3.5mm or RCA jack as well as HDMI output. Pushbuttons on the front panel allow for simply changing of settings and it includes an IR remote control.
A-Neuvideo ANI-MINI1601HD Mini Presentation Scaler Switcher Features:
- YPbPr supports the resolution of interlaced scanning and progressive scanning, from 480i to 1080p
- The VGA input supports VESA standard, including: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1280x768, 1360x768/60Hz & 1920x1080, supporting the DDC2/B plug and play
- The two HDMI inputs support the full-digital signal, supporting Bit Synchronous Digital audio decoding
- The video has built-in gain-compensation technology with 10-bit processing
- It can adjust the aspect ratio, zoom in/out the output image
- The brightness, contrast, sharpness and temperature can be adjusted, color temperature can be custom
- It supports the power-fail memory function
- Three audio outputs via HDMI embedded audio, 3.5mm stereo audio, and coaxial (SPDIF). The volume/bass/treble is adjustable
- USB port can update the firmware, working as the flash disk, playing the pictures (JPEG) and music (MP3)
- VGA input can be adjusted, including phase, clock, H position and V position
- Advanced picture adjust function, including DNR, CTI, Flesh Tone and Adaptive Luma Control
- HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Freeze picture functions
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-MINI1601HD Mini Presentation Scaler Switcher today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all A-Neuvideo products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and A-Neuvideos Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year warranty for all A-Neuvideo products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).