A-Neuvideo ANI-1201HD 12-Input Scaler Switcher with Digital Amplifier and HDBaseT output
The ANI-1201HD is a Multi-Video switcher featuring (12) inputs and (3) outputs (mirrored). The Inputs are comprised of (4) HDMI w/ embedded audio, (4) VGA with audio, (2) Composite Video w/ Audio, (1) S-Video w/ Audio, and (1) Component video w/ Audio. In addition there are (2) microphone inputs. The Outputs are (1) HDMI w/ embedded audio, (1) VGA with stereo audio, (1) HDBaseT and (2) 10W amplified connections to feed speakers.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
A-Neuvideo ANI-1201HD 12-Input Scaler Switcher with Digital Amplifier and HDBaseT output Features:
- (12) Channel Video Inputs: 4x HDMI, 4x VGA, 1x YPbPr (Component Video), 2x C-Video (Composite Video), 1x S-Video. All of these inputs can be scaled/switched to the HD BaseT, HDMI and VGA outputs
- Supports VESA standards, including: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1280x768, 1360x768/60Hz & 1920x1080, supporting the DDC2/B plug and play
- (2) MIC inputs with level control, MIC with pre-amplification, line for direct connection. Volume of both MICs can be adjusted at the same time
- Component (YPbPr) supports interlaced scanning and progressive scanning, from 480i to 1080p with its built in 1080i up-scaling function
- The HDMI inputs support 1920x1080 full-digital signal, supporting Bit Synchronous Digital audio decoding
- Adjustable aspect ratio, zoom in/out the output image, special mode for computer with HDMI
- The VGA input can be adjusted, including phase, clock, H position and V position
- Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness and Color Temperature can be adjusted
- Video signal formats include NTSC, PAL, SECAM. Auto-adjustable
- Video gain-compensation technology, 10Bit processing
- Clear graphical user interface, easy for operation
- USB port for firmware updates
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-1201HD 12-Input Scaler Switcher with Digital Amplifier and HDBaseT output today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all A-Neuvideo products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and A-Neuvideos Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year warranty for all A-Neuvideo products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).