Adder CATX-USB-DA CATx Dual CAM w/ Dual Access Dongle
Adder CATX-USB-DA CATx Dual CAM w/ Dual Access Dongle is a CATx Dual CAM with Dual Access Dongle that allows you to share a single computer between 2 sets of peripheral devices. In simple terms the CAM can be viewed as a combined video splitter and peripheral hub. This is useful for mixing local and remote stations or mixing KVM with exten
The module connects to the video and USB ports of your computer and then connects via CAT 5, 5e or 6 cabling to the AdderView CATx KVM switch or Adder extender receiver (either AdderLink X2 Silver or X200), each of which can be located up to 300 meters from the module. Your video display, keyboard, mice and speakers are linked to the remote devices.
The single access CATX-USB variant is not fitted with dual access but is otherwise functionally identical to this CATX-USB-DA model.
Adder CATX-USB-DA CATx Dual CAM w/ Dual Access Dongle Features:
- Resolutions and cable lengths
- 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz - up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz - up to 650 feet (200 meters)
- 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz - up to 1000 feet (300 meters).
- Dual Access - Video Splitter / USB Hub : The CATX-USB-DA Dual Access module allows you to control the video and RS232 ports of your computer from up to two different locations. In simple terms the CAM can be viewed as a combined video splitter and peripheral USB hub.
- EDID Display Information : The CATX-USB-DA module contains a default set of EDID information that supports display resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz. In addition, the module will check during power up whether alternative EDID information is available from the KVM switch or extender that is connected to port A. If required, you can also harvest and store new EDID information from your display (Read and Store).
- USB : Adder CATX-USB-DA CAM supports USB-HID (1Mb/s) devices such as standard keyboards and mice.
- Absolute mouse mode support : Supports absolute mouse mode when used in conjunction with supporting equipment.
- Optional Audio & RS232 version : The CATX-USB-DA variant is not fitted with audio or serial ports but is otherwise identical to the CATX-USBA-DA model.
- USB Powered - No external power supplies needed : The CATX-USB-DA CAM uses USB to pull power from the source host computer, eliminating the need for any separate power supply and thus simplifying installation. The USB cable must be connected to a USB port on the computer that is capable of providing up to 500mA.
- User arbitration : Control of the host computer is arbitrated by the module on a first come, first served basis. At the moment that a key is pressed or a mouse is moved by a user, the keyboard and mouse of the other user are temporarily locked-out (the video images remain). The keyboard indicators of the locked-out user then begin to flash to confirm their status. After two seconds of inactivity from the user currently in control, the module returns to its idle condition and re-instates the keyboard indicators of the locked-out user.
Why not buy this Adder CATX-USB-DA CATx Dual CAM w/ Dual Access Dongle today ?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).