Adder CATX-MDP-USBA CATx Mini-DisplayPort CAM
Adder CATX-MDP-USBA CATx Mini-DisplayPort CAM is a highly compact device that allow you to extend your Mini-DisplayPort equipped computer over CATX cable up to 1000 feet / 300 meters. This version of the CAM provides Mini DisplayPort connection. This unit also connects to USB and Audio ports on your computer and then connects via CAT cabling to the AdderView CATx KVM switches or Adder extender receivers (either AdderLink X2 Silver or X200). Your video display, keyboard, mice and speakers are then all linked to the remote device.
The module will check during power up the EDID information available from the KVM switch or extender that is connected to the monitor and passes this back to the computer. The CAM supports low speed (1Mb/s) HID USB devices only. This unit also offers 2 channel CD Quality audio that is supported via a 3.5mm jack plug.
Adder CATX-MDP-USBA CATx Mini-DisplayPort CAM Features:
- High Definition DisplayPort Video
- The CATX Display port Computer Access Modules allow you to extend your DisplayPort equipped computer over a single CATX cable; The maximum resolutions achievable are:
- 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz - up to 650 feet (200 meters)
- 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz - up to 1000 feet (300 meters).
- USB Powered - No external power supplies needed : The CATx Mini-DisplayPort CAM uses USB to pull power from the source host computer, eliminating the need for any separate power supply and thus simplifying installation. The USB cable must be connected to a USB port on the computer that is capable of providing up to 500mA; Power is not taken from the DisplayPort connector.
- EDID Display Information : The CATX-MDP-USBA module will check during power up the EDID information available from the KVM switch or extender that is connected to the monitor and passes this back to the computer. This will ensure perfect resolution and availability of each video source during switching.
- USB : Adder CATx Mini-DisplayPort CAM supports USB HID 1Mb/s (low speed) devices such as standard keyboards and mice.
- 2-Channel Audio : 2 channel CD Quality audio is supported via a 3.5mm jack plug. Note, audio is not available through the display port connector.
- 'Zero-U' Palm-sized : Measuring at only 1 in x 1.75 in x 3 in, and weighing only 100 g, Adder CATx Mini-DisplayPort CAM is a compact unit that fits in your palm, and takes 0U at the rack.
- Plug and Play :Adder CATx CAMs are delivered in a zero configuration state so you can plug them in and start working on them straight away. There is no need for drivers or software to be installed.
- Multi-platform support : Adder CATx CAMs are designed to be OS-independednt and work with all known software and computer platforms, including Windows, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS), Mac OS, NetWare, etc.
Why not buy this Adder CATX-MDP-USBA CATx Mini-DisplayPort CAM today ?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).