Brought to you by Adder, this ALAV204T-US is an audio video extender featuring point to multipoint 4-way transmitter with serial. It transports CD quality digital stereo audio and high resolution video across installations up to 2000ft in width. It features full RS232 support video display panels which can be controlled and interrogated remotely. This product is brought fully with Adder DM (Display Manager) software. This latest application makes you able to control VDU power, video and audio possible from the transmitter. Also, it allows you to interrogate the status and dynamics of the video panel. The Adder's 'Open Architecture' policy enables you to use any third party signage control system with this device.
Adder ALAV204T-US AV 200 Series Extender Point to Multipoint 4-way Transmitter with Serial Features:
- Crystal clear digital audio quality at 44.1kHz Stereo
- Crisp, sharp, fully saturated video quality even at 1000ft
- Resolution up to 1600x1200@60Hz
- Compact size
- Compact rack-mountable chassis for large installations
- Receiver units with fully adjustable de-skew ensuring maximum video quality
- Cascade transmitters to support up to 128 VDUs from a single source
- Dual video/audio output on the receiver supports back to back monitors applications
Why not buy this Adder ALAV204T-US AV 200 Series Extender Point to Multipoint 4-way Transmitter with Serial today?
Adder ALAV204T-US AV 200 Series Extender Point to Multipoint 4-way Transmitter with Serial Specifications:
- Height: 2.0 in. (5.1 cm)
- Width: 7.3 in. (18.5 cm)
- Depth: 2.5 in. (6.5 cm)
- Temperature Tolerance: 32 to 104F (0-40C)
- Humidity Tolerance: 5 to 60% non-condensing
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Power Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Usage: 5VDC at 500mA
- Power: Powered by an external 5.3V DC, 2A power supply with IEC power cable connection.
- Audio: Transmitted as digital signals to ensure high fidelity and low noise levels. Phase locked sampling clocks ensure that there are no unwanted clicks when no sound is being played.
- Video Resolutions:
- 1600 x 1280: At distances up to 650 ft. (200 m.)
- 1280 x 1024: At distances up to 1000 ft. (300 m.)
- Display Data Channel: DDC signaling is supported to enable the computer to communicate with the local monitor and thus configure its video card for optimal operation.
- Display Management via RS232: Included with ALAV204T, the Display Management Software gives users control and interaction with display devices over the integrated RS232 ports. This allows for bi-directional and automated communication with individual screens, groups of screens or all screens at the same time.
- Indicators The remote and local units are fitted with two indicators; red shows the presence of power into the module, green indicates the presence of a video input.
- Cable Equalization Finely adjustable cable equalization amplifiers enable the video sharpness and brightness to be independently adjusted using the dials on the side of the receiver units.
- Spike Suppression Fitted with spike suppression circuits
- Connectors 1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female connector for video input, 1 x light green 3.5mm audio jack for audio input and 1 x 9-pin D-type female for serial input. 1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female connector for video output, 1 x light green 3.5mm audio jack for audio output and 1 x 9-pin D-type male for serial output or cascade to additional AdderLink AV 204T or AV 208T. 4 x RJ45 connectors for CATx cable connections. 2.5mm DC jack for power adapter.
- Approved Agency: FCC class A, CE marked
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder ALAV204T-US AV 200 Series Extender Multipoint 4-way Transmitter or Call 800-841-9238