Adder ALAV100P-US AV 100 Series Extender Pair Point to Point No DeSkew Outputs to 2 Displays
The AdderLink AV Series ALAV100P consists of AV-series transmitter (ALAV100T) and receiver (ALAV100R). This KVM extender system delivers high video resolutions and quality audio up to 300m/1000 feet using standard CATx cable (x= 5,5e,6,7). Designed for use in Digital Signage applications, the design of this extender allows for flexible distribution that can grow in line with project developments and ensures direct delivery of crystal clear communication to consumers at the point of decision.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Adder ALAV100P-US AV 100 Series Extender Pair Point to Point No DeSkew Outputs to 2 Displays Features:
- Extends high-resolution video and high fidelity audio up to 300m
- Local port on transmitter to connect local screen and speakers or for cascading other AdderLink AV 100T transmitter units
- AdderLink AV 100R duplicates input from transmitter allowing for 2 video and 2 audio outputs
- Can be used as a receiver up to 300m from AdderLink AV 100T or AdderLink AV 104T transmitters
- Extends video and audio across a single CATx cable
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- High fidelity click less digital audio (16bit, 44.1 kHz, stereo)
- Independent sharpness and brightness control
- DDC support
- Feed through / cascade port at transmitter
- Dual video and audio outputs at receiver
- Use stand alone or rack mount 16 modules across 3U
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in 'noisy' installations
- All metal construction
- Power / video indication confirm correct operation
- Adjustable cable equalization amplifiers
- Audio transmitted as digital signals to ensure high fidelity and low noise levels
Why not buy this Adder ALAV100P-US AV 100 Series Extender Pair Point to Point No DeSkew Outputs to 2 Displays today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).