A-Neuvideo HD-88K 8x8 Uhd 4k2k Hdmi Matrix Switch
The HD-88K matrix routing switch is compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, Plasma HD displays, HDTVs and audio receivers or audio amplifiers.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
This HDMI complying switch comes designed to switch eight HDMI source devices matrix to eight HDMI output destinations. It supports eight HDMI Inputs and eight HDMI Outputs. HD-88K allows for selection and distribution of High Definition digital signals to any of these eight sources. It supports HDMI digital video w/ embedded HDCP, DVI formats. This UHD 4K2K matrix switch is CEC/HDCP 1.3 compliant. It supports Worldwide EDID control modes for HDMI. The device supports full 4K2K (24/30Hz) HD video resolutions and facilitates Link speeds of up to 6.75Gbps (link clock rate of 340MHz). An in-built booster enables each HDMI Output port to drive cable lengths for 1080p up to 98 ft (30M) & 4K2K up to 66 ft (20M). Control options include Windows based GUI control via RS-232 port, Front panel push button, IR wireless remote control, Ethernet switch control, and Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII).
A-Neuvideo HD-88K 8x8 Uhd 4k2k Hdmi Matrix Switch Features:
- Switches (8) HDMI source devices matrix to (8) HDMI output destinations
- Supports HDMI digital video w/ embedded HDCP, DVI formats
- CEC/HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Supports Worldwide EDID control modes for HDMI
- Full 4K2K (24/30Hz) HD video resolutions
- Facilitates Link speeds of up to 6.75Gbps (link clock rate of 340MHz)
- Supports HDMI 4K2K, 1.4a 3D formats
- Supported HD resolutions: PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV/DTV HDMI resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i/p & 3860x2160p (24/30Hz)
- Supports IR remotes and IR extenders for distances up to ~ 984 ft (300M) Maximum
- Supports universal power adaptor AC100V~AC240V, 50/60Hz
- Compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, Plasma HD displays, HDTVs and audio receivers or audio
- Supports Digital video TMDS formats resolutions up to 4K2K with Deep color 36bit
- Supported Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX,
- PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- User Interface Control Options Include: Windows based GUI control via RS-232 port, Front panel push button, IR
- wireless remote control, Ethernet switch control, Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- Full function front panel controls: ALL / OFF / EDID / LOCK / RECALL / MEMORY / ENTER
- Support EDID Modes:
- Embedded EDID Modes: FSS/ H24-3D/ H24-3D-M/ H36-3D/ H36-3D-M/ 4K2K-3D / DVI-D 1920x1200-60Hz
- External Modes: External Modes: Learning mode-1 (Single Learning) & Learning mode-2 (Multiple Learning)
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo HD-88K 8x8 Uhd 4k2k Hdmi Matrix Switch today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all A-Neuvideo products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and A-Neuvideos Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year warranty for all A-Neuvideo products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
As a result of a variety of pandemic-related circumstances, we have experienced significant cost increases on a number of our products. A variety of factors have contributed, including higher material costs, increased labor charges, and supply chain and delivery issues that are impacting many electronic component manufacturers.
We have worked hard to mitigate these increases, and in many cases we have been able to mitigate most, if not all of them. However, the cost of some of our 8K products has risen to the point where we can no longer absorb the full amount. so we have raised their prices.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).