A-Neuvideo ANI-V Matrix Switcher Ani-v404-a - Ani-v6464
This Matrix switch is a high-performance matrix switcher designed for video and audio signal routing. It supports unbalanced audio, Composite, RGBHV (Component), or VGA (DB15).NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The excellent quality of this series of matrix switchers comes from using the industries best performing IC chips and we design each switcher to ensure the highest signal quality. The VGA and RGBHV switcher has a signal bandwidth of 350MHz (-3dB) to support resolutions up to 2048x1536 60Hz refresh rate and 1280x1024 120Hz refresh rate, meeting the strict requirements of a variety of high quality sources and displays. The Composite video switcher has a signal bandwidth of 100MHz (-3dB), supporting a variety of standard video signals but also able to meet the bandwidth requirements of true HDTV.
This series of matrix switcher provides users with a user friendly GUI that supports all versions of Windows OS. This series of switches has a monochrome dot-matrix LCD display, with control via the front panel push buttons or via RS-232 communication interface. The matrix switch can store up to 30 user presets.
A-Neuvideo ANI-V Matrix Switcher Ani-v404-a - Ani-v6464 Features:
- Professional matrix chip with 100MHz (-3dB) bandwidth when fully loaded
- The switching status can be read directly from the LCD display
- Remote control via front panel push buttons or RS-232
- Audio follow Video or Audio Break-away
- Device address range is 1-255. Up to 255 devices can be controlled by cascading
- Store 30 preset matrixes
- Matrix control software to manually switch matrix or automatically switch, etc.
- Faster switching speed with delay time less than 100ns
- Standard rack mountable 19-inch chassis
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-V Matrix Switcher Ani-v404-a - Ani-v6464 today?