A-neuvideo ANI-RGB Matrix Switcher Ani-rgb404 - Ani-rgb6464
Free Shipping & Free 3-Year Warranty
Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT, FAX & Email Tech Support
The ANI-RGB Matrix Switcher is a performance-driven device, which facilitates uninterrupted video and audio signal routing. This matrix switcher is compatible with RGB, RGBHV, and YPBPR. It supports unbalanced audio, Composite, RGBHV (Component), or VGA (DB15). It supports a variety of standard video signals and also meets the bandwidth requirements of true HDTV. When fully loaded, ANI-RGB works on 350MHz (-3dB) bandwidth. It supports HDTV up to 2048x1536 60Hz refresh rate and 1280x1024, 120Hz refresh rate. User-friendly GUI of this matrix switcher supports all versions of Windows OS. It has a clearly visible monochrome dot-matrix LCD display. Control options include front panel push buttons and RS-232 communication interface. The ANI-RGB Matrix Switcher can store up to 30 user presets. It comes in standard rack mountable 19-inch aluminum chassis.
A-neuvideo ANI-RGB Matrix Switcher Ani-rgb404 - Ani-rgb6464 Features:
- Supports 350MHz (-3dB) bandwidth when fully loaded
- Compatible with RGB, RGBHV, YPBPR
- Device address range is 1-255. Up to 255 devices can be controlled by cascading
- Stores 30 preset matrixes
- Supports HDTV up to 2048x1536 60Hz refresh rate and 1280x1024, 120Hz refresh rate
- The switching status can be read directly from the LCD display
- Remote control via front panel push buttons or RS-232
- Matrix control software to manually switch matrix or automatically switch, etc.
- Faster switching speed with delay time less than 100ns
- Audio follow Video or Audio Break-away
- Standard rack mountable 19-inch Aluminum chassis