A-Neuvideo ANI-4KANA-L 4K UHD+ HDMI Signal Generator & Analyzer
This portable HDMI Signal Generator & Analyzer provides a convenient way to test and verify all aspects of an HDMI signal path, including source and sink. This unit complies with the HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 1.4/2.2 standards. The unit's Analyzer mode complies with the CEA standard HDR static metadata extensions CEA-861-F and CEA-861.3 for EDID analysis.
The unit is powered by a single rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (not included). Beyond the Lithium-ion battery, the unit may also be powered (and the battery recharged) via the micro USB port. An external power bank can also be used to extend the portable service time. 4K sources can be scaled down to 1080p output in Analyzer mode to support a wider range of displays when analyzing high- bandwidth sources.
The unit has an integrated OLED display which provides a way to quickly and clearly view the current signal state or the results of signal analysis. This portable handheld design is ideal for both the professional end user and installation engineer alike.
A-Neuvideo ANI-4KANA-L 4K UHD+ HDMI Signal Generator & Analyzer Features:
- HDMI input and output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compliant with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Source bypass support in Analyzer mode
- 4K sources can be scaled down to 1080p in Analyzer mode to support a wider range of displays when analyzing a high-bandwidth source
- HDR bypass and analysis support
- Source video, audio and timing analysis
- Analysis and emulation of EDID data
- HDCP and SCDC monitoring functions
- HDMI packet analysis
- Analyzer mode complies with the CEA standard HDR static metadata extensions CEA-861-F and CEA-861.3
- (23) selectable output resolutions available in Test Pattern mode
- (11) selectable static test patterns in Test Pattern mode
- HDMI 2.0 cable test function including tests for 5V, CEC and hot- plug detection support
- Supports LPCM 2.0, 5.1, and 7.1 audio output with adjustable sinewave frequencies for each channel
- Comprehensive EDID management support with (10) built-in default EDIDs and (10) user EDIDs copied from sink devices
- Powered by a single Lithium-ion battery (not included) or use of an external USB power bank can provide extended operation time
- OLED display with rapid updates of current status information
- Supports optional Windows control software
Why not buy this ANI-4KANA-L 4K UHD+ HDMI Signal Generator & Analyzer today?