A-Neuvideo ANI-0104POE HDMI POE 1x4 Splitter Over Cat5e/6 Extender
The ANI-0104POE splits a single HDMI signal into five (5) separate signals (1 local, 4 remote), transmitting a 1080p (60Hz) signal to (4) monitors up to 150 ft. away using a CAT5e/6 cable. The ANI-0104POE allows for the video source to be in a secure, remote location for controlled access while still delivering a signal to devices in other areas. The receivers obtain power from the base unit over the same CAT5e/6 cable (PoE). This eliminates the need for an additional power outlet at each receiver.
The ANI-0104POE 4-Port HDMI over CAT5/6 Extender/Splitter allows extension of a HDMI signal beyond the 15 ft. (5M) distance limitation. The ANI-0104POE can extend a 1080p (60Hz) resolution up to 150 ft. Supports 24bit True Color (8bits per channel), HDCP, 3D and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM). Installation is simple. Connect the ANI-0104POE transmitter to a HDMI source using a HDMI cable (not included). Connect the ANI-0104POE receivers (included) to each display using a HDMI cable (not included). Finally, each remote receiver is connected to a RJ-45 port on the ANI-0104POE using a single CAT5e/6 cable. For maximum distance performance, always use 24 AWG Solid Wire CAT5e/6 cable.
The ANI-0104POE includes surface mounting hardware enabling it to be installed in any venue. A rack mount option is available separately. This unit has a 3 year warranty.
A-Neuvideo ANI-0104POE HDMI POE 1x4 Splitter Over Cat5e/6 Extender Features:
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@24bit/pixels
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD master audio
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 148.5MHz
- Supports Power Over Ethernet function
- Uses a single UTP LAN cable (CAT5E/6) as a substitute for a HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- UTP cable termination follows IEEE-568B standards
- Supports EDID control via EDID selector
- The ANI-0104POE is NOT compatible with EZ-45 connectors
- Automatic scanning of input & output status with a LED display on the front panel
- Using the build-in HDMI signal booster function, the HDMI output is capable of driving cable lengths for 1080p up to 98 feet (30M) & 4K2K(60Hz) up to 66 feet (20M)
- Wall Mountable (with ear mounts)
- Universal type power supply switch 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-0104POE HDMI POE 1x4 Splitter Over Cat5e/6 Extender today?