WolfPack 18Gbps 8 by 8 HDBaseT (100M) Matrix with ARC Function
The 18Gbps 8 by 8 HDBaseT(100M) Matrix can connect eight HDMI sources to sixteen displays. It features eight HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is mirrored to provide a CAT-Cable output which runs simultaneously. The HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 328ft / 100m via a single cat5e/6/7 cable and the resolution is up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4.
The product supports IR matrix and Audio matrix. With ARC function, it can return the audio signal from HDMI or HDBaseT display device to coaxial audio output by Web GUI or ASCII code control. It can also extract the audio signal from HDMI source device to analog audio output by Web GUI control. Moreover, the product supports bi-directional IR and RS-232 function. The IR signal is one-to-one control at the Matrix end, but the IR signal follows HDMI video channel at the HDBaseT Receiver end. The RS-232 port is a bi-directional channel and support one-to-one transmission.
The product provides an intuitive set of front panel with OLED screen and supports front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI.
WolfPack 18Gbps 8 by 8 HDBaseT (100M) Matrix with ARC Function Features:
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- 8 HDMI inputs, 8 HDMI & HDBaseT mirrored outputs
- HDMI ports transmit 18Gbps lossless uncompressed video bandwidth
- Support 18Gbps lossless compressed HDBaseT signal transmission
- Support 4K->1080P Down Scaler
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HLG are supported
- HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 328ft / 100 meters via a single cat5e/6/7 cable and the resolution is up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4.
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Support ARC function on local HDMI and HDBaseT output ports
- IR matrix and Audio matrix are supported
- Support smart EDID management
- 24V POC on all HDBaseT ports
- Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN, and Web GUI
Why not buy this WolfPack 18Gbps 8 by 8 HDBaseT (100M) Matrix with ARC Function today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).