HDTV Supply's WolfPack™ 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch with CEC manually switches 2-8K 60 Hz or 2-4K 120 Hz sources to a display supporting those resolution & frame rates. The 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch uses a pushbutton to switch between the inputs and supports FRL. The 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch supports CEC switching and command passthrough using the TVs remote and the source remotes (such as a TV remote, Xbox media remote, Roku and others). Another feature of is FRL or Fixed Rate Linkup. This gives you a better picture quality using high-quality screens. It conforms up to FRL 6 (48Gbps).
Many use this 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch with CEC when your TV has only one or two 120 Hz HDMI inputs and you need to have have more. The WolfPack™ 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) that allows the switch to communicate with your devices automatically and when a source device is turned on your TV will change to the the correct input for the connected device.
The 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch with CEC supports HDCP 2.3 and HDMI 2.1 which features that allow for the better transport of audio-video signals. One of those features is FRL or Fixed Rate Linkup. This gives you a better picture quality using high-quality screens.
The power to operate our 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch with CEC is so low you can uses a USB connector on your display power it or use the USB power adapter that we provide.
NOTE: This switch can only be used to switch 2-inputs to 1-output and cannot be used backwards to send one input to two outputs. Active switches like this is are better than passive switches as they give a better picture. Also please use 8K cables with this switch with a maximum length of 10 feet. See our Accessories tab for them.
8K 2x1 HDMI Switch Features:
- The 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch with CEC easily streams video and audio from 2 different 8K 60 Hz or 4K 120 Hz HDMI sources to 1 HDMI display with no lag, no flashing or drop in resolution and is perfect for 8K gaming.
- Supports resolutions of:
- 8K @ 60 Hz
- 4K @ 120 Hz
- 1080p @ 240 Hz
- 2K @ 144 Hz
- The transmission rate is up to 48-Gbps and is backward compatible with all previous HDMI standards.
- Plug and Play: Simply press the button to switch signal between two HDMI sources and the LED indicators will tell you which port is active.
- This 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch with CEC switch uses the latest chips and is made of aluminum alloy material
HDTV Supply has tested our WolfPack 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch with these 8K devices:
- 8K Sony PS5
- 8K Xbox X
- Some Nvidia 30x0 (Please check with Nvidia and your model)
- 8K TV from Samsung
Examples that will work:
- One 4K / 120 Hz input on a Sony Z9G and want to switch a PS5, & Xbox Series set at 4K 120 Hz
- All devices are 8K 60 Hz switched to an 8K 60 Hz TV (No down scaling)
8K 2x1 HDMI Switch Specs:
- Up to 8K 60 Hz YCBCR 4:2:0 10bit, 8K 30 Hz RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4 10bit or
- 4K 120 Hz RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4 10bit
- FRL, HDR, Atmos, Dolby Vision & ALLM / VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) pass through
- HDMI 2.1, HDCP 2.3 & 48-Gbps compliant
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- 2 - 8K HDMI Inputs & 1 - 8K HDMI Output
- Built-in Equalizer, Retiming and Driver
HDTV Supply uses the worlds best ADI 8K chip set and with it the WolfPack™ 8K 2x1 HDMI Switch displays a higher resolution than 4K. 1080p screens have a resolution of 1,920 by 1,080 pixels. 4K screens double those numbers to 3,840 by 2,160 and quadruple the number of pixels. 8K doubles the numbers again, to a resolution of 7,680 by 4,320. That's four times the number of pixels as 4K, which means it's 16 times that of a 1080p TV. The picture is just glorious.