This 4x8 VGA Matrix Switcher w/Audio
switches 4-VGA inputs to 8-VGA outputs in any combination.
Shinybow SB-4148 4x8 VGA Matrix Switcher w/Audio - 1900x1200 Features
- Support 4 inputs to 8 outputs VGA - Audio Matrix Switcher
- Supports PC resolutions: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), SXGA
(1280x1024), UXGA (1600x1200), WUXGA (1900x1200)
- Video Bandwidth: 380MHz (-3db), 200 mVp-p
- Excellent video (VGA-RGBHV) and Stereo Audio Performance
- Audio Frequency Respond: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Low all hostile crosstalk of -83dB@ 5 Mhz
- Excellent ESD rating: exceeds 4000 V
- Switching RGBHV in LCD monitors and plasma displays
- Suitable for full HD high resolution video player device and LCD/Plasma
- Direct selection and confirm via Front push buttons with LED readout
- Infrared: IR remote control (38KHz) and IR Extender (Maximum 300M)
- Support RS 232 interface control driver for 95/98/2000/xp - A windows based control software Driver packaged
- RS 232 protocol list with manual attached
- Enclosure type: Support 19 inch Ear & 1RU Rack mountable pane
- Support lower power consumed full load under 550mA
- Power supply - universal type 100~230 VAC switch
The 4x8 VGA Matrix Switcher has 8 individual inputs with 8 individual outputs. Because it is a matrix router any input may be routed to any output; or the same input may be
routed to all outputs or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around VGA and Stereo audio input and output cables.
The 4x8 VGA Matrix Switcher w/Audio is ideally suited for full HD high Definition LCD Television or Plasma display monitor applications. Control is provided via front push buttons with
LED readout or IR remote controller. An RS232 interface is provided for interfacing with third party control. A Windows based control software package is included to provide complete control of the 8x4 VGA Matrix Switcher from a PC.
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-4148 4x8 VGA Matrix Switcher w/Audio - 1900x1200 today?