HDTV Supplys Wolfpack 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT-5 & HDMI outputs w/EDID Learning & Remote IR may be the most innovated HDMI matrix switch in the world as it has 4-single CAT5 Outputs and 4-HDMI Outputs. That means the number of the total outputs is up to 8. The 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch is fully HDMI V1.3 supported and incorporates a large 19-level EDID modes that even includes DVI to prevent EDID loss. The transmission distance reaches up to 100 feet at 1080p.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
The WolfPack 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch with simultaneous CAT5 and HDMI outputs connects four HDMI sources to eight displays. This matrix features four HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is mirrored to provide a CAT5 cable output which runs simultaneously. Connect a supplied Receiver with its AC adapter to each of the CAT5 cable outputs to extend the HDMI signal up to 125 feet for multi-room connectivity. It works with Blu-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232, TCP/IP or by using the selection buttons on the front panel. This WolfPack 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch supports High Definition Audio and 3D signal compatibility.
NOTE: If both the CAT5/6 and the standard HDMI outputs are used on this WolfPack 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch, the number of total outputs would be up to 8. Each individual zone (example, VIDEO OUT 1) of the CAT5 and HDMI output would have the same picture, though.
WolfPack 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- Inputs: 4-HDMI
- Mirrored Outputs: 4-single UTP CAT5 (RJ45) type outputs
- Mirrored Outputs: 4-HDMI outputs
- Come with a 25-key remote control
- Comes with IR emitters to control the sources with the IR control is the routing type
- Multi control methods, manual, IR on front panel, IR on rear extension, IR via CAT5/6 from sink, and RS232
- 19" standard mounting enclosure, 1U size
- It supports HDMI signal single CAT5/6 cable transmission.
- HDMI1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Supports HDMI 3D pass-through
- Supports resolutions from VGA~WUXGA and HD resolutions from 480i~1080p dependent upon the EDID settings
- Supports transmission distances up to 164ft/50m through CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Supports simultaneous HDMI and CAT outputs
- Supports wideband IR(20-60Khz) matrix system, IR transport channel can be forward or backward
- Supports RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and TCP/IP Control
- Supports smart EDID management
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- EDID self studying function.
- RS-232 for computer control
- One year parts and warranty.
- Includes universal AC adapters rated at 100-240V 50/60Hz
An EDID learning function is added to this 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch to increase its capability of compatible. While using CAT5/6 type cable to connect the TV, the user can optionally remote control the 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch itself or the source from the sink side via an optional IR receiver. The function of the IR control is also based on the routing function do that the user can configure the system much easier than using simple point to point IR connection. To have a secured normal HDMI cable connection, a mounting nut is added on each standard HDMI output port for fixing the cable.
The RS232 control allows the 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch to be controlled by 3rd party control systems like Crestron, AMX and Control4, or any computerized software/hardware control systems. SOFTWARE IS NOT SUPPLIED, though. TCP/IP LAN control is also offered as an option for professional system integrators.
The WolfPack 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch is not only a switcher and extender of multiple HDMI signals to multiple HDMI receivers located remotely, it also passes IR control signals through the IR call-back system to the matrix and HDMI sources for full, independent control of all connected inputs from output locations. Two-way IR Call-back Between matrix, Sources and Displays from Multiple Locations
A key feature on the 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch is discrete IR control of the matrix, sources and displays from any location, so inputs at the matrix end can be controlled at a display location and displays can be controlled at the matrix location. This is accomplished by placing a series of IR Emitters on devices to control and IR Receivers at all locations you wish to control from to enable the IR signal to travel both ways via the single Cat5e/6/7 cable.
EDID: Extended Display Identification (EDID) Data is a VESA standard data format that contains basic information about a HDTV and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number. The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the system through a Display Data Channel (DDC ), which sites between the monitor and the source device. The system uses this information for configuration purposes, so the HDTV and system can work together.
While using UTP type cable to connect the sink, the user can remote control the matrix itself or the source from the sink side via an optional IR receiver. The function of the IR control is also based on the routing function so you can configure the system much easier than using simple point to point IR connection.
Why not buy this WolfPack 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switch today?