HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4x4 HDMI switch
is a 4 HDMI in & 4 HDMI out switch splitter. It routes any of its 4 inputs to only any of its 4 outputs in any of 256 combinations. In addition, the 4x4 HDMI switch allows for effortless control of up to 4 devices through Ethernet control and an Android App control, 21-button IR remote control, RS-232 and the front panel buttons. The 4x4 HDMI Switch also have an optional wall mountable 4x4 Keypad remote control with flanges (See More Pictures TAB).
This WolfPack 4X4 HDMI switch is capable of color depth conversion independently for each output. This assures that the highest numbers of colors possible are displayed on each of the 4x4 HDMI Switch outputs. In other words if some outputs are connected to displays that only support HDMI 1.2 and others to 1.4, the unit will report as supporting HDMI 1.4 to each input source in order to receive the deepest color depth possible. The 4x4 HDMI Switch is low profile (only 1 RU), IR remote, and the comprehensive front panel controls, making 4x4 HDMI Switch w/Android App ideal for home theater, conference room, multimedia presentation systems, and other similar settings.Control the WolfPack 4x4 HDMI Switch Directly From a PC, Smart Phone, or Tablet:
Control your video switch from anywhere in the building using your Android phone or tablet. The IP(LAN) port includes a built-in web server with web based software to control the switch from any modern browser. The embedded HSM IP Manager software allows the user to assign custom names for each input, output, and preset pattern, making control over IP a snap. It supports multiple simultaneous users from any device including PC, smart phone, or tablet.Optional Wall Mountable 4x4 Keypad:
What makes the 4x4 HDMI matrix so unique is the optional keypad connected with a CAT6 cable to the matrix to do the following:
- Control the matrix from a bar area when the matrix is located in the office
- Control the matrix from the patio when the matrix is located in the den
- Control the matrix from a conference room when the matrix is located in a supply cabinet
- ...and more.
WolfPack 4x4 HDMI Switch Features:
- Inputs: 4 - HDMI female connectors
- Outputs: 4 - HDMI female connectors
- Optional stand alone HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 composed of a transmitter & AC adapter & a Receiver & an AC adapter
- HDMI 1.4 with 3D, HDCP & DVI Compliant.
- High definition video up to 1080p@60Hz@12bits.
- Easy to use front panel control of switching or using the included remote control.
- Built in Ethernet Control and Android App Control.
- Built in RS232 console port to select input/output.
- Input/Output status could be displayed at front panel LCM & LED.
- Input/Output status could be displayed on the front panel LCM & LED
- Easy to use front panel control of switching or using the included remote control.
- Compatible with HDMI version 1.3 and 1.4 and DVI
- High definition video up to 1080p @ 60Hz @ 12bits.
- Supports a wide range of HDTV (HDMI) and PC (DVI) resolutions from 480i to 1080p and VGA to WUXGA
- 2D and 3D HDMI compatible
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- With IR Remote Control to select in/out signal
- With RS232 control so to easily use your computer to control
- Supports lossless digital audio: both 5.1 and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 1RU high compact & rugged rack mountable metal enclosure
- EDID Support: COPY MODE and BUILD IN MODE This mode supports video resolution 480p, 720p, 1080i / p at 24/50/60Hz, support LPCM two channel audio and 5.1 channel
Why not buy this WolfPack 4x4 HDMI switch today?
How the 4X4 HDMI Switch Works:
You simply connect the sources to the Matrixs HDMI inputs and then connect four widescreen to the Matrixs outputs. Once the sources, the matrix, and the displays are powered and connected, you use the many control devices that come with the matrix to select which sources you want to view on which display.
4x4 HDMI Switch Specs:
- HDMI Resolution: 1080p @ 60Hz 12bit，3D
- Video Input Interface: HDMI Type A x 4
- Video Output Interface: HDMI Type A x 4
- RS-232 Input/Output: Interface - DB9 x 1(CONSOLE)
- IR Receive Angle: 45 degree
- IR Receive Distance: 5M
- Power Adapter: DC 12V 4.2A
- Power Consumption: 2A
- Operation: 0 to 55℃, Storage: -20 to 85℃, Humidity: up to 95%
- Dimension in mm: 483 x 197 x 44
- Weight in g: 2400
Q/AQ: We are having trouble finding the MAC address for the device and the instructions regarding the MAC Filter function. I am trying to connect the matrix to our network so we may control it via the iPhone application. I have it connected to the network via Ethernet and have DHCP enabled but the matrix does not show up when I scan for the IP address nor when I enter it manually.
The matrix is not advertised to support an iPhone but try this...disable the MAC filter function in the panel menu first to access the matrix if your iPhone is not in the list.Q: Does this HDMI Matrix Switch support remote IR?
No. We recommend using RF remote controls, see the ACCESSORIES Tab.Q: I see the the HDMI extenders come with 2-remote IR cables, will the remote IR work with this matrix?
No, the cables are used when the application has one source and one widescreen. They can't be used with this matrix ad need to be set aside and not used.Q: Do the optional HDMI extenders to 300 feet support Remote IR?
They send perfect audio and video up to 300 feet but the remote IR doesn't support this device as it only works with with 1-source & 1-TV. See our RF remote controls if you want to control all your devices from afar.Q: How do I install the Android app to my Android devices with this 4x4 HDMI Switch?
Do the following:
Q: You have a great selection of 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switchers, do you have a comparison of them?
- Get the app from: ANDROID APP IN .apk
- Connect your Android device to your computer with the cable that came with your phone, tablet, etc
- Transfer the apk file to your android device
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Applications > Check the box "Unknown sources"
- Disconnect your Android device from the computer system
- Use the File Manager to find the apk file on your Android device
- Click on the apk to open it and install the apk
Yes, see our UNDER $2,000 8X8 HDMI MATRIX COMPARISON
to help you make a decision.Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this matrix?
We don't recommend them with our matrices, or anyone elses, due to them consuming power from the matrix and the matrices are not designed to power many external devices.
Consider the example of 4 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 4 or 2.0 amps the matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is rated at 12v at 3.5 amp so in that example the matrix would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
HDMI cables with built-in boosters also consume power also and we don't recommend more than 2, if at all. You must use our low power ones, alsoQ: Would I be able to used an HDMI connection for audio only going to my audio receiver. This way I could get True HD Audio. Will this output work how I am describing?
Yes, provided you do not turn On a display device that might be connected to the Output of your audio receiver. Some older displays do not have the ability to decode anything other than 2 channel stereo and when connected to a receiver via HDMI.Q: I have a PC with HDMI out, how do I set it up with this 4x4 HDMI Switch?
When your computer boots up, it looks for an EDID (extended display identification data) from the display to tell it what monitor is connected and what resolution to output. During boot up of the computer you should have ONLY one output selected to one input at a time so that the computer gets the EDID of the display that is selected. If you have multiple outputs selected to one computer, the computer will read the EDID of the last output selected to it. If all your displays are the same, or all displays are capable of running at the same resolution then this step does not matter.
Why not buy this 4x4 HDMI Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).