HDTV Supplys 4K Professional 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch
allows any of 4 inputs to be routed to any of the 2 outputs; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any of the 16 combinations. This 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch can store 13-different EDID modes with the buttons on the front panel to use with problem installations (see the Users Manual for those modes). The size of the matrix is very compact & small mounting ears are included.
This is 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch is also 4Kx2K compliant and allows any source (Blue-Ray player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game system, etc.) to be shown on the any of the two displays simultaneously, no matter the source is HDCP or not. An extra infrared receiver port is supplied for the remote control.
4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch with User Adjustable EDID Features:
- Inputs: 4 - HDMI female connectors
- Outputs: 2 - HDMI female connectors
- Optional stand alone HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 composed of a transmitter & AC adapter & a Receiver & an AC adapter
- Year 2019 firmware
- 4K compliant
- 13-user selectable EDID Modes
- 12-button remote control is included
- Supports display resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz,1080P@120Hz,and 1080P 3D@60Hz
- 3D HDMI 1.4a video format support.
- 3D video support including Frame packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz TMDS clock.
- Supports deep color up to 48-bit per pixel.
- HDCP 1.4 support (INPUT), HDCP v1.4a protocol compliant (OUTPUT).
- Supports the reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification 1.4 such ad L-PCM at up to
192kHz,compressed audio(IEC 61937),DSD,DST,DTS and HBR
- Full colorimetry including sYCC601,Adobe RGB,Adobe YCC601,xvYCC extended gamut color
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 300MHz
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Supported resolutions: 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i
- Supports DTS-HD and Dolby trueHD audio formats
- Fully HDMI routing function.
- 4 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI matrixed outputs,
- Supports HDMI V1.4a
- NTSC and PAL compliant.
- Supports to 4K/30, 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Compact size
- One year parts and labor warranty
24AWG or thicker (lower AWG number) HDMI cables are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for best performance. Some devices will require thicker gauge, category 2 cables to work with this switch. For runs up to 15ft, use 24AWG. For runs of 20ft or more, use 22AWG HDMI cables (which is thicker than 24AWG.)
The 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch can also control via an extended receiver from the TV. You can configure the system much easier than using simple point to point IR connections.
Why not buy this 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch today?