HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with Amp, WIFI & 4K
can connect 4-HDMI signal sources to 2-HDMI signals. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The 4X2 HDMI matrix switch switches HDMI signals in any of 16 combinations. Our 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch also supports a WIFI function supporting Airplay, Miracast and DLNA technology. It can transfer the video or audio from an IOS and Android device to a widescreen. The 4x2 HDMI Matrix also has an optical audio and 3.5mm stereo headphone output.
Our WolfPack 4K 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with Amp, WIFI and Audio Inputs is HDCP 1.4 Compliant on all the inputs and its HDMI outputs. HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to snow or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can pass HDCP, such as this HDMI switch.
10 Features that sets this WolfPack 4x2 HDMI Matrix apart from any other matrix on earth:
- Broadcasts 1080p IOS or Android HD signals via WIFI to a widescreen
- The HDMI outputs support 4K and 3D
- Has 4-HDMI inputs and 2+1 HDMI outputs
- Has a built-in amp for local speakers
- Has an analog R/L stereo audio headphone jack input
- Has a digital optical surround sound input
- Has an analog R/L stereo audio headphone jack output
- Has a digital optical surround sound output
- Has a digital coax surround sound output
- Has a subwoofer output
- The audio inputs can be used with an Amazon DOT
WolfPack 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with Amp, WIFI & 4K Features:
- Four HDMI signal sources can be switched or split to 2 HDMI signal sinks
- WIFI Features:
- NOTE: The The HDMI outs supports 4K but the WIFI outputs only support HDMI 1.3 1080p.
- Supports IOS and Android system WIFI display
- Supports resolution of 480P/480I/576P/720P/1080I/1080P
- Supports WIFI 2.4G/3G/4G/5G with support a 2.4G and 5G dual band antenna
- Supports one source to one-WIFI display
- Supports 2.1 channel audio signal amplify, power is up to 30W
- Supports heavy bass output
- Supports 2.1 channel audio 3.5mm audio output
- Supports 5.1 channel audio optical and coaxial output
- Supports optical fiber audio input
- Supports HDMI 1.4b
- Supports 3D and up to 4096x2160/30Hz
- Supports highest rate of 3.2 G and ™DS clock can be up to 320 MHz
- Supports 8/10/12 bit deep color
- Supported AWG24 and AWG 22 HDMI cables: When the resolution is 1080p and below, input up to 15 meters, output up to 25 meters. when the resolution is 4K, input up to 12 meters, output up to 15 meters.
- 12.12V/5A power adapter
The matrix allows four HDMI devices to be switched or split easily to two HDMI compatible monitors or projectors.
Why not buy this WolfPack 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with Amp, WIFI & 4K today?
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with Amp, WIFI & 4K supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with Amp, WIFI & 4K. The warranty states that (a) this unit will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with Amp, WIFI & 4K will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective priduct, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. The shipped unit will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with Amp, WIFI & 4K. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This matrix can strip audio signal from HDMI signal, output via optical fiber, coaxial, and 3.5 mm audio out.See the above PICTURES Tab for explanation of the input and output connectors along with the below:OUTPUTS:
The amplifier (Speaker and SUB ) and 3.5mm audio has 4 audio sources: the stripped audio signal from HDMI signal, audio signal from WIFI, optical fiber input and stereo input. The optical/coaxial output only comes from stripped audio signal from HDMI signal.1
- The connectors for the speakers.2
- Subwoofer output RCA connection3
- 3.5mm headphone jack for the R/L stereo outputs4
- Digital coax audio output RCA jack5
- Digital optical audio output RCA jack6
- HDMI Output A7
- HDMI Output B8
- HDMI Output only used for the WIFI output. The OUTPUT is the HDMI WIFI output port and it can only output the video signal from the WIFI.9-12
- 4 HDMI signal inputs13
- OPTICAL IN: Optical fiber input14
- R/L IN: The stereo input15
- IR: The infrared receiver16 - 20
- Operation buttons19
- Volume key: Volume +20
- Volume key: Volume -21
- Power indicator light22
- Input port of the power adapter23s
- The indicator light of the input HDMI sources