HDTV Supply′s WolfPack is a high performance 4x1 HDMI switcher with 4Kx2K@60Hz at 18 GPBS compliancy
and supports all HDMI 3D TV formats. The 4x1 switch allows you to add More HDCP 2.2 Inputs To Your 4K TV.
The 4x1 HDMI 4K@60Hz 18 GBPS Switcher can also extract the HDMI stream audio to separate digital and analog audio outputs. The 4x1 HDMI 4K@60Hz 18 GBPS Switcher supports HDCP repeater, CEC and ARC functions and is HDR and UHD compliant. The 4x1 HDMI 4K@60Hz 18 GBPS Switcher supports a digital HDMI video format of up to 4K UHD 2160P60 at a 4:4:4 pixel format.
Our 4x1 HDMI 4K@60Hz 18 GBPS Switcher supports the latest 4K TVs, the NVidia Shield and the latest graphics cards with HDMI 2.0. To enjoy 4K 60Hz video be sure to use the TV′s HDMI port labeled with HDMI 2.0. HDMI 1.4 ports only support 4K at 30Hz. Furthermore, the remote control gives uses complete control over the selection of sources and makes the device incredibly user friendly.
WolfPack 4x1 HDMI 4K@60Hz 18 GBPS Switcher Features:
- 4- HDMI inputs switchable to one HDMI output
- HDMI 2.0a (18 GBPS) on all HDMI in/out ports
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Ultra HD (UHD) 4K Support (4096 x 2160 @50/60Hz (RGB 4:4:4 YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0)
- All HDR versions compliant
- ARC Compliant
- Compatible with:
- 4K Sony PS4 Pro
- Tivo BOLT
- Samsung, Philips, Sony, OPPO and Panasonic UHD 4K DVD Players
- Roku 4 media player
- 4K DirecTV Genie receivers
- 4K Sony FMP-X10 UHD players
- 4K NVidia Shield UHD Netflix devices
- 4K Amazon Fire Players
- 4K Surround Sound AV Receivers
- and more 4K HD HDCP 2.2 devices
- SHUD and UHD compliant
- Supports digital video formats up to 4K UHD (2160P60 @ 4:4:4 pixel format)
- UHD compliant
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0a, DVI 1.0 standards.
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Video formats up to 4Kx2K@60 and all HDMI 3D video formats.
- Support PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 7.1CH
- Digital and analog audio output
- Supports PCM audio at 32K, 44.1K, 48K, 88.2K, 96K, 176.4K and 192KHz sample frequency audio decoding
- Support smart EDID management(Auto/2.1CH/5.1CH/7.1CH)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) supported to transmit audio back to an AV receiver
EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy this WolfPack 4x1 HDMI 4K@60Hz 18 GBPS Switcher today?