HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 60 Hz WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher
is a preconfigured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix router. The 36x36 chassis's back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs.
The core of the 4K/60 WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher consist of an 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable WolfPack backplane that supports 36 input cards and 36 output cards. You can control the 16x32 HDMI Matrix Router via front Touch Screen, WEB GUI control, the RS-232 serial port & the supplied iOS/Android App. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control.
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/60 4:4:4 at 18GBS for the best picture
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 compliant on all input and output cards
- 4K/60 4:4:4 @ 10GBPS on all inputs & outputs
- 100ms Seamless Switching
- 3.5 mm de-embedded/embedded audio
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Control via an iPad App, Android App, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- No latency
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
The 4K/60 WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Router manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and female HDMI outputs for HDMI cabling. This 4K/60 WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Router support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 4K/60 WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Router also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
4K/60 WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
SwiftSwitch™ SEAMLESS SWITCHING:
- Chassis size: 36 input and 36 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 16 - 4K/60 female HDMI single port cards = 16 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 32 - 4K/60 female HDMI single port cards = 32 - HDMI inputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~12 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Flexible card type design supporting 36 input cards and 36 output cards
- Hot Swappable with easy plug n play
- RS232 serial control port, using serial commands
- TCP/IP control via Ethernet
- Global presets to save and recall the Summary
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
Our WolfPack™ Modular HDMI Matrix Router can be configured with instantaneous video switching which delivers full 1080p video powered by our WolfPack engine implemented at each output port. This high-performance engine processes HDMI signals by executing EDID hops and HDCP handshakes simultaneously at both the source input and the display outputs and scaling inputs for the best output resolution while setting the output clock timing and using a frame buffer to retain the input signal information for the fastest output.
The WolfPack™ Modular HDMI Matrix Router allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The WolfPack™ Modular HDMI Matrix Routers advanced processor allows it to process live signals simultaneously which means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms) between HDMI inputs and outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.EDID Explained:
The 4K/60 WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
|All our Modular Matrix switchers can support the TV Wall function with the 4K/60 HDMI 2.0 cards. Here's a demo from the 18x18 card cage with 12-HDMI 2.0 output cards to 12 TVs. It can support multiple TV Walls
||WEB GUI management
||Drag the outputs to the TV Wall set up area
Why not buy buy this 4K/60 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?