4-1 HDMI Switcher and 4K Rated
w/Remote supports resolutions of up to 1080p as are all specifications associated with HDMI 1.4a and 4K. The 4-1 HDMI Switcher has a built-in HDMI booster. Most 4K displays have only one 4K input so if you have multiple 4K source devices like a 4K DVD player or a 4K media player you will need a 4K switch.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
4-1 HDMI Switcher and 4K Rated Features:
4-1 HDMI Switcher and 4K Rated Built-in Signal Booster Specs:
- 4 HDMI inputs and one HDMI output
- Metal case
- High Speed Chip Set that Supports HDMI 1.4a and 3D
- Supports 2D and 3D video
- HDMI 1.4a protocol compliant
- 4 HDMI input to 1 HDMI display.
- Blue-Ray 24fs/ xv-YCC support
- Optional metal case to inhibit ambient electrical noise
- Support deep color 36bit and signal retiming
- 25m AWG26 HDMI input & 20metre AWG22 HDMI output cable length
- DTS-HD/true-HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD audio format
- Manual or Remote: Select one of 4 different HDMI signal input sources and output to the TV
- It can smartly choose the signal source with priority order or jump over those input sources
which are not in work
- Supports optional IR control system, IR transport channel can be forward or backward. HDMI IR adapters and IR transmitters and receivers are needed
- Supports IR control in the 38 KHz mode
- Built-in HDMI extender transmits video over 100 feet
- Small size fits almost anywhere
- Supports full HD1080p 24fps, 60Hz
- Supports deep color 36 bit
- Supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports DTS-HD, TrueHD, LPCM7.1, AC3, DTS, and DSD audio formats.
The 4-1 HDMI Switcher has a built-in signal repeater that regenerates the HDMI audio and video signal allowing the use of up to a 20 meters from the source and 20 meters from the display (using 24 AWG cables). When used with an IR Extender Kit, equipment can be controlled without installing additional wires. The small size of this 4-1 HDMI Switcher allows them to be placed almost anywhere.
Why not buy this 4-1 HDMI Switcher and 4K Rated today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 4-1 HDMI Switcher and 4K Rated. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 4-1 HDMI Switcher will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 4-1 HDMI Switcher. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
Why not buy this 4-1 HDMI Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).