2X4 HDMI Matrix Switch
allows either input to be routed to any of the 4 outputs, the same input to be routed to all 4 outputs or any combination. Because it is a 2X4 matrix switcher, it allows either input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The 2X4 Matrix Switcher is fully HDMI V1.4a rated (and below versions) and is 2D and 3D supported. The matrix is different than a 4x2 HDMI matrix as it has 2-switchable inputs going to 4-displays in any combination.
Built-in signal compensation allows the 2X4 HDMI Matrix Switch to be wired up to 50 feet from the source and 35 feet from the display (using our high speed 22 or 24 AWG cables HDMI 1.4 cables). Use the IR extender capability & control your source devices from the viewing location. The Unique Backward-IR Channel also enables the source equipment location to control devices at the viewing location.
2X4 HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- Inputs: 2-HDMI
- Outputs: 4-HDMI outputs
- Comes with 12-button remote control
- HDMI V1.4a compliant
- High Speed Chip Set that Supports 3D, 4K x 2K
- 2D and 3D compatible
- Built-in signal compensation allows the matrix to be up to 50 feet from the source and from the display (using our HDMI cables)
- Optional IR emitters to control the sources with IR control which is the routing type
- Multi control methods, manual, IR on front panel, IR on rear extension, IR via UTP from sink,
- Compact size: only 1" H x 10-7/8" W x 6-1/8" D
- Table top or wall mountable
- HDCP 1.2 compliant
- 4K, 3D support, 1080p Full-HD output, deep color 36bit
- Super Slim type,easy to portable
- HDMI digital audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-true-HD/LPCM7.1/DSD
- Supports Xv-YCC and Blue-Ray player for 24fs film format
- Manual or remote select source input signal to different sink
- It can smartly jump over those input sources which are not in work
- One year warranty.
- Easy to use: install in seconds, no need for setting anything
- Allows up to two HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to four HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors.
- The four outputs could show the same or different source at the same time no matter the source is HDCP or not.
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format.
- Each port supports HDMI, or DVI inputs with an HDMI to DVI adapter.
- Switching modes: panel buttons, local IR, optional IR call back from remote rooms with the above optional IR emitter for IR call back function to control the HDMI source from remote rooms.
- HDCP 1.2 compliant.
- Unique Circuit Design Allows for Protection against High Voltage and Peak Currents
- Tested for Compatibility with all leading HD Video brands
- Tested with Dolby 7.1 Home Theater Systems
Use the optional IR extender capability and control your source devices from the viewing location. The Unique Backward-IR Channel also enables the source equipment location to control devices at the viewing location. The function of the IR control is also based on the routing function. So that the user can configure the system much easier than using simple point to point IR connection. To have a secured normal HDMI cable connection, a mounting nut is added on each standard HDMI output port for fixing the cable.Here are the major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification used in our 2X4 HDMI Matrix Switch:HDMI Ethernet Channel:
Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.Audio Return Channel:
Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.4K Support:
Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.Content Type:
Real-time signaling of content types between display and source devices, enabling a TV to optimize picture settings based on content typeAdditional Color Spaces:
Adds support for additional color models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
Why not buy this 2X4 Matrix Switcher today?