2X1 HDMI Switch with Audio Technical Specifications:
- Bandwidth：2.97Gbps per color
- Video Input Connectors: 2 - HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors: 1 - HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- EDID: 1x4-pin DIP switch
- Supports all audio output simultaneously: Stereo and COAX audio
- Supports HDMI 1.4
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p and 4K.
- NTSC compatible.
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports HDCP.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital（including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD）.
- Resolution: up to 4K/30
- Input/Output: HDMI female ports
- Shipping Weight: 0.4kg
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 104˚F (0˚C to 40˚C)
- Storage Temperature : -4˚F to 140˚F (-20˚C to 60˚C)
- Power Supply: 1x5V/1A DC
- Includes a remote control
The HDMI switcher "does not have "discrete Stereo and coax audio inputs. The audio inputs are via the HDMI signal and this 2X1 HDMI Switcher decodes the HDMI data stream and outputs the digital audio via stereo and coax audio along with the internal HDMI audio.
The 2X1 HDMI switchers audio section inherent in the HDMI 1.4 compliant signal is compliant with the following audio standards:
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD (2 CH)
The SPDIF audio outputs are LPCM 2-channel, Dolby 5.1 or DTS 5.1. The audio in your source devices must be set appropriately for the correct sound. Please refer to each of the manuals on how to set the audio.
2X1 HDMI Matrix Switch with Audio Includes:
- 2x1 HDMI Switch with Audio
- Power Supply Adapter
- Operation Manual
- Remote control
Why not buy this 2X1 HDMI Switch with Audio today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).