2x1 Component Video Switcher
allows you to manually switch 2 component video plus 2 stereo audio plus one coax digital inputs to one output. Its passive design allow you to use the 2x1 Component Video Switcher anywhere. Don't think this switch is not good due to its price, just take a peak at the below near professional specs.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
2x1 Component Video or SACD Switcher Features:
- Stereo R/L Frequency range: 10 Hz -20K Hz
- Insertion loss: 0.5dB limited.
- Channel separation (@ 1K Hz): 50dB limited.
- Crosstalk between function (@ 1K Hz): 50dB limited
- Signal output reading is taken across a 47K ohm load
- Product Input 4.7K ohm terminated. (on testing channel separation and crosstalk) and COAXIAL:1Vp-p square wave output
- Frequency range 0.3M-6M Hz
- Insertion loss: 0.5dB limited
- Isolation loss 40dB limited
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Input 75 ohm terminated.
- Drop test: One corner, three edges and six faces above 76.2cm height without damage.
The 2x1 Component Video Switcher can also be used as a component video and audio OFF / ON switch by not wiring one of the inputs. Also since it is of passive design it can be used as a 1x2 switched
component video and/or audio splitter for use in privacy applications.
It also can be used as a passive 2X1 5.1 Analog Audio Switch
allowing manual switching between two separate 5.1 sources. There is no remote control for this 2X1 5.1 Analog Audio Manually Operated Switch. There's no hum from power supplies or hiss or other noise from electronics since there's no electronics and no power supply. It needs neither batteries nor a power outlet. The unit was designed to switch video inputs but we have modified it to work with 6 - analog inputs and 3 - way switching with a superb 20KHz frequency response.
Why not buy this 2x1 Component Video or SACD Switcher today?