24X80 Component Video Matrix Switch
connects 24 sources & up to 80 displays w/5 slide in 24X16 cards. Field-upgradeable & hot-swappable, modular design with the base unit. This 24X80 Component Video Matrix Switch allows any of the 24 component RCA inputs to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The matrix has one RJ45 connector per output and does not support component output cabling from the back panel.NOTE:
The CATx to component receivers are unbundled so you don′t have to pay for, say 80, if you need only 70. Choose the quantity you need in the above OPTIONS.
Operation of the WolfPack 24X80 Component Video Matrix Switch is handled by your own control system′s user interface as well as this component video matrix switcher features full control of the system from the front panel including direct in/out switching entry, sequencing through inputs, and recalling any one of sixteen memory presets. See the pictures at this page.
What sets the WolfPack 24X80 Component Video Matrix Switch from others:
- Failure Proof: Just swap boards or power supplies if an unlikely failure occurs
- Long Single CAT5 Cable Runs: CAT5 runs can be up to 1,000 feet
- Local Support: Made and supported in California
- Inputs: 24 component video inputs
- Outputs: 80 - RJ45 outputs
- Redundant Power Supplies: Comes with 2 - swappable power supplies
WolfPack 24X80 Component Video Matrix Switch Features:
- 24 inputs of 1080p component video
- 5 - RJ45 output cards supplied making for 80-ouputs
- The Component Video Matrix Switcher is a video only device and does not support audio
- Single low cost Cat5e or Cat6 cables are used to each display
- Dual hot-swappable power supplies (supplied) ensure continuous operation
- 6RU chassis saves rack space
- RS-232 and USB interface
- IR control interface
- Full control via front panel
- 16 preset memory locations
One of the coolest features of the WolfPack is the dual hot-swappable power supplies. In the real world, electrical events such as lightning and surges damage power supplies. Having the ability to remove a power supply and replace it with a spare, all while not interrupting the entertainment, is a powerful feature. The bar owner/manager can simply unplug one of the power supplies and remove it from the system, and the other power supply will keep the system running. The Columbia comes with the 2 power supplies.
Other features allow users to directly enter a switch command on the front panel. This allows for low budget systems that do not have a control system to do basic switching. Also featured are 16 memory slots. This allows the bar staff to recall preset scenes rather than entering multiple switching commands.
Cat5 Receiver Options (see above options):
- Passive receivers for CAT5/6 runs to 100 feet
- For Cat5/6 runs longer than 125′, we recommend the above active receiver which equalizes the video signal for up to 1,000 foot runs. The active receivers are tuned for CAT5 cables although CAT6 can be used.
- Both are available as single gang in walls and metal box surface mounts.
Having a your system go down is unacceptable so we′ve designed Component Video Matrix Switcher with dual hot-swappable power supplies, in case of failure. The system will continue operating on one supply. The front panel and control system will alert the staff or you, and a replacement can be installed without any downtime.Due to the size and weight of this unit FEDEX is the only carrier we use with this Component Video Matrix Switcher.
Why not buy this WolfPack 24X80 Component Video Matrix Switch today?