A 16-level User Adjustable EDID learning function is added to increase its compatibility to any HDTV, unlike cheaper units that you have to guess or drops their EDID that causes problems with older TVs, HDMI to CAT5 extenders, long boosted HDMI cables and mixed TV resolutions. The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the system through a Display Data Channel (DDC ), which sites between the monitor and the source device. The system uses this information for configuration purposes, so the HDTV and system can work together.
The 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID is easy and hassle-free to install with no software installation required and the EDID management ability fully maximizes the display units compatibility. The WolfPack 1X8 HDMI Splitter with User Adjustable EDID contains pre-emphasis and equalization circuitry to assure long cable lengths can be achieved. Multiple 1X8 HDMI Splitters with EDID can be stacked (cascaded) to achieve long distance transmission of HDMI signals up to more than 25 feet.
Here are just a few of the user adjustable EDID modes available:
- EDID Full-HD (1080p@60) - 24bit 2D video & 7.1ch audio
- EDID Full-HD (1080p@60) - 24bit 2D video & 2ch audio
- EDID Full-HD (4K2K@30) - 24bit 2D video & 7.1ch audio
- EDID Full-HD (4K2K@30) - 24bit 2D video
- EDID HD (1080p@30)(1080i@60)(720p@ 60) - 24bit 2D video & 2ch audio
WolfPack 1X8 HDMI Splitter with EDID Features:
- 2D and 3D compatible
- Supports both HDMI video and HDMI audio
- Easy to Use: Installs in seconds
- One HDMI input with 8 identical HDMI outputs.
- This new chip set increases compatibility with HDMI cables with built-in boosters and HDMI over CAT5 converters.
- New EDID chip set to prevent another TV turning off when you turn another TV off.
- They support 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Unused outputs do not upset the other wired outputs as many other splitters do
- VESA: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 & 1920x1200
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P/720p and other standard video formats, and both PAL and NTSC.
- 16-Customer selectable DIP switch setting to set User Adjustable EDID info.
- HDMI V1.4 and 4K compatible.
- Compact size.
Why not buy one of a this WolfPack 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID today?
WolfPack HDMI Splitter with EDID Specs:
- Lipsync: They coordinate the output of audio and video which is important as all many types of video and audio equipment can cause unequal delay in the signal.
- Double the Data Rate: Upgraded from 4.95 gigabits per second to 10.2 Gbps.
- Deep color: The new spec HDMI 1.4 spec allows for billions of colors instead of millions.
- Uncompressed audio: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio can be sent uncompressed.
WolfPack 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID Can Be Used With:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- A Vudu with HDMI outputs
- A FLIP video camera with the correct HDMI adapter cable.
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- All HDMI 1.4 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- and other similar devices.
A: Yes, the four outputs are independent and the 1-8 HDMI Splitter works even when only one display is turned ON. Many HDMI splitters have synchronized outputs which require all displays to be turned ON at the same time for those splitters to work.
The 1X8 HDMI Splitter with User Adjustable EDID will mix the EDID data of all connected sink devices like a widescreen and send this mixed EDID to the HDMI source device. EDID mixing allows all all the connected sink device to have video and audio they can display or output.
Example: One TV is 1080p and stereo, another is 1080i and 5.1 audio. The mixed EDID will be 1080i and stereo audio.