This DVD splitter was sold so see the latest Dtrovison PureLink 1X5 DVI Splitter
1:5 Dtrovision ( PureLink ) DVI Distribution Amplifier Splitter
The 1:5 Dtrovision DVI Distribution Amplifier Splitter
allows one digital DVI video source to be split into five DVI displays.
The built-in amplification function enables DVI signal distribution without any signal loss or digital noise.
1:5 Dtrovision DVI Distribution Amplifier Splitter Features
- Built-In dip switch adjusts output level
- With our DVI extension cables, this distribution amplifier can be used to extend the video source up to 2300 feet.
- Supports up to UXGA resolution (1600x1200)
- Supports TMDS mode
- Supporting resolution: VGA (640X480), XGA (1024X768), SXGA (1280X1024) and UXGA (1600X1200)
1:5 Dtrovision DVI Distribution Amplifier Splitter
- Monitorining System.
- Home theaters with multiple displays
- Testing equipments
1:5 Dtrovision DVI Distribution Amplifier Splitter Technical Information:
- DVI Data Rate : 1.65 Gbps (single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution: Maximum is UXGA (1600X1200)
- Input Connector: DVI-D 24p Female
- Output Connector: DVI-D Female X 5
- Power Supply: DC 5V , 2A Adapter
- Dimensions (W*D*H, mm): 280 X 100 X 30
- Weight (Kg): 0.9
Why not buy this 1:5 Dtrovision DVI Distribution Amplifier Splitter tooday?