This 1X4 VGA Splitter Over CAT5 Cables
is an ideal device for local displaying and remote viewing. It combines split function and extension function. It distributes the input of the VGA signal and audio signal into the four identical outputs simultaneously.
1X4 VGA Splitter Over CAT5 Cables Features:
- Extend VGA video and stereo audio signal max up to 300m over one UTP cat5e/6 cable
- Adjusting GAIN and PEAK to adapt for the different length of UTP cable.
- GAIN: Brightness adjustment.
- PEAK: Skew adjustment.
- Support resolution max up to 1920x1200.
- Dual output at local unit: 1 x VGA output for local site, plus 4 x UTP output for remote site.
- Work with monitors, projectors, HDTV, and flat panels.
- The audio connector is a 3.5mm connector (similar to a headphone jack) on the input and all receivers (see More Pictures TAB).
The four CAT-5 to VGA receivers and their AC adapters are included that install at the TV end. Four Receivers by Cat5 x1 that are furnished receive the distributed signal from the sender and transmit to displays individually. Each supplied receiver works with the Sender as a full functional module. Only by the most inexpensive CAT-5E/6 cable the full functional module extends the VGA display up to 300 meters. This 1X4 VGA Splitter Over CAT5 Cables offer solutions for VGA retail and show site and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.NOTE 2:
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Why not buy this 1X4 VGA Splitter Over CAT5 Cables today?