HDTV Supplys WolfPack 1X4 HDMI Splitter HDBaseT comes from the HDBaseT technology, which enables the extension and distribution of HDMI signals over CAT6 cables. The 1X4 HDMI Splitter HDBaseT enables users to send a single source to 4-displays as far away as 175 feet at 4K 60 4:4:4 at 18GBPS and with HDR. The HDBaseT 1x4 splitter comes with optional receivers and you pick them based upon your resolution needs and instance that you want to go. They all support HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0, and go upwards of 330 feet at 1080p. The optional receiver family allows you to pick different specs in different quantities based upon your needs and not forcing you to buy a complete 1x4 HDBaseT splitter when you need only three outputs. See the above Options.
This 1X4 HDMI Splitter HDBaseT is suitable for a wide variety of scenarios some of which include trade shows whereby one plans to display his or her products on various HD displays, in sports bars or recreation centers that have multiple HDTV's for customers to watch big games or news events or in case a person wants to have a TV in each room of their house. The 1X4 HDMI HDBaseT Splitter offers the perfect solution for people who wish to distribute a video signal through a number of displays. The device takes one HDMI input, which it then splits into four Ethernet signals that it transmits over a single CAT5e/6 cable. The receiver unit that is at the end converts the signal back to HDMI in order for its use by the display.
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio and video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CAT6 cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a factory, church or auditorium, the speakers lips and audio are always in synch on all the TVs and projectors 100's of feet away.
HDTV Supply, Inc. is an HDBaseT.Org Approved Adopter of HDBaseT™ Products.
1X4 HDMI Splitter HDBaseT Features:
- Chose 4K 60 HDR Receivers to 110' & 1080p to 220'
- Chose 4K 60 HDR Receivers to 175' & 1080p to 330'
- Incorporate HDBaseT technology
- Supports HDMI 2.0, HDR at 18G
- Includes and HDMI Loop Out
- Supports an HDMI output up too 4K@60 Hz & YUV 4:4:4
- Transmits up to 100M at 1080p and 70M at 4K 60
- Supports high bit-rate audio formats like Dolby True-HD & DTS Master Audio
- Support RS232 and EDID management
- Compliant with HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
- POC allows all HDbaseT Receivers to be powered by the splitter
- Supports cascading to 8 layers with the HDMI Loop Out
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Support Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- With wide-band Bi-Direction IR control (38 ~ 56 kHz) (IR extension from Sender to Receiver or from Receiver to Sender)
- HDBaseT output 1 supports RS232 and Ethernet pass through
- Support CEC and 3D
- Support POC (Receiver powered by HDBaseT Splitter)
- Extends and distributes HDMI signal to 4 remote HDMI displays over CAT5e/6 cable.
- Uncompressed high definition video
Why should I want a 1x4 HDMI Splitter with CEC? Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows your TVs remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) and no special programming is needed. You can use your TVs remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must have the CEC option, though, as this splitter does.
Why not buy this 4K 60 1X4 HDMI Splitter HDBaseT & HDR today?
1X4 HDMI Splitter HDBaseT Specs:
- The kit extends and distributes HDMI signals to four remote HDMI displays through a CAT5e/6 cable.
- It includes uncompressed HD video that goes all the way to 4K@60HZ
- The HDMI has a local output transmitter unit built into it. In addition, it is a HDMI 2.0 it is 3D, DVI and HDCP compliant.
- Users are able to stack its HDMI local output next to the it for several outputs.
- It has an inbuilt IR extender
Operation Tips for HDbaseT Products with POC - Set Up Steps
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply's WolfPack Family of Matrix Switchers can be created however you wish. Just SCROLL DOWN and fill out the below and press SUBMIT and we will send you a quotation based upon your needs within an hour.
If it doesn't meet your needs just call us right now at 833-WOLFPACK or 833-965-3722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org