HDTV Supplys WolfPack 1x2 HDMI To Coax Distribution Amp
allows you to watch 1080p HDMI video and and hear stereo audio signals on 2- TVs using both TVs HDMI input by using one existing coax cable per TV. The source device must have an HDMI output.
The 1x2 HDMI To Coax Distribution Amp lets you extend one (1) HDMI audio/video signal up to 100 feet over a single coaxial cable going to 2-widescrrens with HDMI inputs. The 1x2 HDMI To Coax Distribution Amp includes both the local transmitter and 2-remote receiver units and a 1x2 coax splitter which is ideal for point-to-many digital signage applications that require high quality HDMI video over a coax cable or home use. The splitter allows you to run the connection over an existing coaxial cable, with little to no modification required, making it a perfect solution for a broad range of applications.NOTE 1:
The 2 - TVs must have HDMI inputs as well as the source device must have an HDMI output. Think of this 1x2 HDMI To Coax Distribution Amp as a 1x2 HDMI splitter but using coax cables instead of HDMI cables.
The WolfPack 1x2 HDMI To Coax Distribution Amp allows you to use your existing RG6 or RG59 coax wires rather than tearing out your walls to replace them with long HDMI cables or an HDMI over CAT5 set. Also the connectors are female BNC so if you are using a cable with a male coax connector you will need the optional BNC to F adapters shown in the options.
This WolfPack 1x2 HDMI To Coax Distribution Amp is made up of 4 - Devices:
- 1 - 1x2 Powered BNC Coax Splitter and an AC adapter
- 1 - HDMI to BNC Coax Transmitter and AC Adapter
- 2 - HDMI to BNC Coax Receivers and an AC Adapter
1x2 HDMI To Coax Distribution Amp Features:
HDMI to Coax Adapters Features:
- Easy to Install and Simple to Use
- Supports both HDMI PCM stereo audio and HDMI video
- Extends 1080p Resolutions up to 100 feet over RG6 Coaxial Cable (Dual and Quad-Shielded)
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and 48KHz LPCM L/R audio.
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in high quality, regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Extends 1080p Resolution up to over 100 ft over RG59 Coaxial Cable
- Works with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 Compliant Devices
- Supports High Definition audio and video Resolutions to 1080p
- Supports xvYCC Function
- Extends Range of HDMI by Equalizing Signals
- Data Speed Transfer: 10.2 Gbps
- Power Supplys: 117VAC to 5V DC
1x2 HDMI to Coax Splitter Features
- BNC Coax inputs: One (1)
- BNC Coax outputs: Two (2)
- Features equalizer circuitry on the inputs and outputs allowing it to support long cable runs
- Support multiple standard and high definition video resolutions:
- HD 720p @ 60 Hz
- HD 1080i @ 60 Hz
- HD 1080p @ 60 Hz
- Full HD video format
- Built-in Cable Equalizer, Re-clocker & Cable Driver
- Power supply indicator light
This HDMI to coax set includes a SEND unit and a RECEIVE unit and 2-AC adapters and all must be used. It cannot work with only one box and needs both boxes. Think of it as a long HDMI cable going to a TV with an HDMI input. Existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire directly. It does not work any other way. Our HDMI to Coax Adapter does not convert a coax cable coming out of the wall from a cable box company. Also the connectors are female BNC so if you are using a cable with a male coax connector you will need the optional BNC to F adapters shown in the options.NOTE 3:
In-house and existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire this device directly as it won't work with coax splitters. They should NOT be used in conjunction with connector adapters, signal processors, switches or amplifiers between the Source and Display device. This HDMI Coax Adapter sends one HDMI signal to 2-TVs with the receive units at the TV. It does not work any other way. If you are trying to send one coax signal to a TV with an HDMI input it won't work.
Why not buy this WolfPack 1x2 HDMI To Coax Distribution Amp today?