HDTV Supplys WolfPack 1X2 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 can display a single source on up to 2 displays using a Single CAT5 cable for each display. 2-HDMI receivers are bundled so you do not have to buy any.
This 1X2 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 is an HDMI splitter with 2-RJ45 outputs. It distributes the input of the HDMI signal into the two identical outputs simultaneously. Two HDMI Extender Receivers via a CAT5 cable receive the distributed signal from the splitter and transmit to displays individually. Each receiver works with the splitter as a full functional module. Only by the most inexpensive CAT5e cable the full functional module extend the HDTV display up to 125 feet for 1080p.
1X2 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 Features:
- Allows 1 HDMI Source to be Connected to 2-HDMI Displays Devices over a single Cat5e/Cat6 Cables
- Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolutions up to 125 ft over Cat5e/6 Cables
- High Speed Chip Set that Supports to 1080p at 60 Hz
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports Digital Audio Format, DTS-HD/Dolby-True HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD
- Tested for Compatibility with all leading HD Video brands
- Tested with Dolby 7.1 Home Theater Systems
- HDMI V1.3 & HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
- Support HDMI digital audio format: LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD/Dolby true HD/DTS-HD master Audio.
- Built-in Amplifier and Equalizer enables the 1x2 splitter to support long HDMI cable lengths
- Perfect compatibility with any HDMI application.
- Great working stability.
- Power supplies included
The 1X2 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 set has 2 x RJ45 (Cat6) connectors, one for each display and 1-HDMI output to be used for local monitoring or a loop-out for cascading multiple splitters. The 1X2 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 Set is capable of HDTV resolutions up to 1080p @ >100 feet. this HDMI Splitter over CAT5 Set today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).