WolfPackSilver 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switch with Overlay & Video Wall
This HDTV Supply's WolfPackSilver 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switch with Overlay & Video Wall is a multi-function modular video wall controller for large-screen applications. It is a high-performance professional video image processor with pure hardware architecture and no operating system.This processor uses ultra-large-scale FPGA integrated circuits Technology, integrating a number of unique advanced technologies, fundamentally guarantees the full real-time processing and data consistency of all input video sources. The image has no delay, no discretization, no frame loss, and achieves perfect image rendering. . At the same time, the processor has super stability, can meet the requirements of 7 * 24 hours of continuous and stable operation, and supports the splicing of various display terminals such as LCD, LED, DLP, etc.
WolfPackSilver 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switch with Overlay & Video Wall Features:
- Pure hardware plug-in/out design: Strong system stability, support hot plug, flexible configuration, easy online maintenance and expansion
- Full frame rate design: High-bandwidth technology to ensure full frame rate transmission of the signal and distortion-free image output
- Full system synchronization, no tearing and jagged image: Synchronized image output, no image tearing, neat and smooth output image
- 4K Ultra-HD display: Max resolution support 4K@30hz HDMI 1.4.
- Support multiple video walls with different resolutions at the same time: In the case of multiple video wall applications, a device can support up to three video walls of different resolutions at the same time. Realize the sharing of input signal source among multiple video walls, economic alapplication.
- Scene management: Support scene editing and saving and one-click switching, and support scene polling.
- Seamless switching: Broadcast level signal smooth switching effect, smooth switching process, no black spots.
- Image cropping: Crop and display any position of any signal source to realize the enlarged display that removes the black edge of the signal source or the key area of the image.
- OSD character overlay: You can overlay text or pictures on the signal window to clearly grasp the signal layout and see the whole picture at a glance.
- Support basemap function: There is no need to add a basemap machine, and the built-in super-resolution basemap function can store multiple super-resolution-basemaps at the same time, and can perform polling display.
- Add subtitle function: The font color, size, and subtitle position can be arbitrarily set, and transparent subtitles are supported. And no need to add any hardware equipment.
- Flexible software architecture: The software system adopts B / S and C / S architecture design, users can choose flexibly according to their needs.
- IPad control and protocol secondary development: Support operation control of IPad and other handheld devices. At the same time, it can provide protocol instructions to support customers' secondary development, so that the equipment can be more flexibly applied in various different engineering solutions.
- Third-party device control According to user needs, through custom development, control of third-party equipment, such as switching on and off of the splicing screen, matrix switching control and curtains, lighting and other environmental equipment control.
Why not buy this WolfPackSilver 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switch with Overlay & Video Wall today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).