HDTV Supplys WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Over LAN
is a simple to install & use many to many pre-configured HDMI matrix switch over a LAN. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. It is HDCP compliant and supports resolutions up to 1080p full HD. The HDMI Over IP Extender connects via an Ethernet switch to distribute & Extend an HDMI signal with the lowest bandwidth consumption (10Mbps/RX) so to minimize picture quality. It is controlled by a Web GUI Browser.
The WolfPack HDMI Over IP Extender uses H.264 technology to provide high-definition & a vivid output image. This 16x32 HDMI Matrix Over LAN includes 16-SEND and 32-RECEIVE units plus AC adapters. One converts HDMI to the LAN and the another converts the LAN back to HDMI. The units also come with one set of IR send and receive control cables. The supplied remote control allows you to choose the source and the LED shows the group ID. Multiple receivers can simultaneously connect to many transmitters to form a WolfPack virtual matrix of up to 64 HDMI inputs with up to 253 HDMI receivers (widescreens).
The WolfPack 16x32 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is per-configured with:
- 16 - HDMI to LAN Transmitters
- 32 - LAN to HDMI Receivers
- No Ethernet switch as you must supply
What sets this 16x32 HDMI Matrix Over LAN apart from others:
- Can send and receive HDMI audio and video up to 400 feet
- Each transmitter and receiver has a numeric display
- WEB GUI browswer controlled via the Ethernet switch
- Also includes a Remote Control
- Built in RS232 in and out
The Ethernet switch must have an IGMP function and we use the TP-LINK TL-SL3428. Other switches also may be used if they conform to a IGMP function.
This HDMI Over Network Send and Receive Adapter taps into the benefits of Ethernet standards to overcome the inherent limitations of TMDS. The HDMI Over Network Adapter allows reliable cable runs up to 120m with easy splitting and distribution of HDMI audio and video signals with perfect signal integrity.
HDMI Over Network Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Using H.264 compression encoding supporting resolutions up to 1080p@60hz
- Complies with TCP/IP protocol and streaming bit rate of 15Mbps
- Transmits up to 400 feet over single Cat5e/6 cable with 1 - looping HDMI output in the Transmitter
- Includes 1 - looping HDMI output
- Supports LPCM audio format
- Supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR control (38KHz to 56KHz)
- Choose the source with an LED to show the Group ID with the included IR Remote
- Includes bypass 2 way UART/RS232 (Up to 115200) and uses a remote control to select 8 group Baud rate
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes with large cascade
- Supports PC tool control
- Compatible with Video Player such as VLC etc
- LED Digital Display.
- Remote control to setup
28-Port HDMI Over Network Managed Ethernet Switch Requirements:
- 10/100Mbps Ports, 2 Gigabit Ports Managed Switch
- Advanced standards-based enterprise Requirements: IEEE 802.1d, 802.1x, 802.1Q, 802.1p, IGMP Snooping, SNMP and more
- SNMP, Web-based, Telnet, Console management
This HDMI Over Network Adapter is compliant with HDCP specifications, supports copy protection with 128-bit AES encryption and overcomes traditional key verification limitations enabling very large system sizes while maintaining full HDCP compliance. And unlike first-generation Megabit implementations of IP technology, this HDMI Over Network Adapter means picture quality that is virtually indistinguishable from the source and suitable for the most discerning viewer.
Why not buy this 16x32 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?