This Shinybow SB-5616 16x2 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (outputs mirrored)
is destined to deliver high quality HDMI signals, the SB-5616 HDMI routing selector switch (both outputs mirrored) features 16 Input and dual output ports that allow you to route multiple displays, projector, audio receivers and monitors. at a time. It is an high performance switcher that offers 3.75 Gbps data transmission rate and allows to view 1080p HDMI, UXGA/WUXGA/DVI resolution displays in high definition displays.NOTE:
This 16X2 HDMI Switch Splitter is not a matrix device and both outputs are mirrored the same and dependent of which one of the 16 video inputs you have chosen. If you need a true 16x2 HDMI matrix switcher Click our 18x2 HDMI matrix switcher
This HDMI and HDCP compliant device is certified by the RoHS, CE and FCC. Its front panel features a crystal clear LCD display that allows you to keep an eye on the current routing status of all the input ports. Whereas, the push buttons and RS-232 connection on the front panel, IR Remote Control or IP allows you to control all the functions of the systems. This S-232 Windows GUI interface device saves your time from installing extra devices and allows you to re-route the video input and output switches without connecting and disconnecting the cables.
NOTE: This product purchased from HDTV Supply is TAA compliant allowing it to be purchased directly by the USA Government or resellers to the government. Also, see the options for additional discounts to .GOV & .MIL email accounts.
Shinybow SB-5616 16x2 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (outputs mirrored) Features:
- 16x HDMI Input ports
- 2x HDMI Output ports
- Compatible with HDMI digital video w/embedded audio, DVI format and CEC/HDCP 2.0
- 3.75 Gbps (link clock rate of 225Mb Hz) data transmission rate
- HDMI 1.4a 3D format complaint
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and
- Complaint to 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p HDTV/DTV resolutions
- Supports Plasma HD display, HDTV, PC monitors HDMI source devices and audio receivers/amplifiers.
- Supports 1080p-60 with Deep color 36-bit Digital Video TMDS Resolutions
- Compatible with Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX, PCM, PCM2, LPCM2.
- Easy to operate Windows based GUI control
- Functional Push button on Front Panel
- Wireless Infrared Remote Control
- Third party RS-232 Support
- LED Indicator on Front Panel
- Allows toggling between two outputs
- Support IR Remote and IR Extender up to 1000 feet (300M) Maximum.
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-5616 16x2 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (outputs mirrored) today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the SB-5616 will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- We ship only TAA Compliant products
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
HDTVSupply.com is one of the oldest and most trusted Shinybow resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy this Shinybow product from HDTV Supply today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).