HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 1080p 16x16 Modular DVI Matrix Switcher Chassis
is an integrated DVI video and DVI audio modular DVI matrix router. The 16x16 chassis (4U) back plane allows various technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with multiple technologies.
The core of the 1080p Modular DVI Matrix Switcher Chassis consist of a a 16x16 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 4 - slide-in input cards and 4 - slide-in output cards. It is 4K at 30 Hz compliant. You can control the matrix switch via its IOS or Android app, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as above.
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually zero latency to the DVI audio and video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs and projectors 100's of feet away.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ DVI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 1080p DVI 1.4 4-port cards & chassis for the best picture
- Uses the best 1080p HDBaseT DVI to CATx extenders with POE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- 40-Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack™ 1080p 8x16 DVI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 16-card in and 16 card out 1080p card cage
- 2 - 4-port 4K DVI input cards = 8 - 1080p DVI inputs
- 4 - 4-port 4K DVI output cards = 16 1080p DVI outputs
By having 4-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
This Modular 16x16 DVI Matrix Switcher Chassis Features:
- Supports up to 16 - 1080p input cards and 16 - 1080p output cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 1080p DVI
- HDBaseT Transmitters to 220 and 330 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- 4K HDBaseT Transmitters to 115 and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Output Cards Supported:
- 1080p DVI
- HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet and 330 feet feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- 4K HDBaseT receivers to 115 and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Input 1080p DVI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 DVI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output 1080p DVI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 DVI 2.0 high speed cables
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports both HDBaseT signal inputs and outputs and the 1080p distances can up to 220 or 330 feet feet with only one Ethernet cable with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the Modular DVI Matrix Routers are the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.Free Android and iOS App:
The IOS App
for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system
to install it directly.
For the Android App
click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this DVI matrix switch
The Modular DVI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing DVI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not design a 16x16 Modular DVI Matrix Switcher today?