HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch is an HDMI switching platform with 16-HDMI female inputs going to 16-HDMI female outputs. It allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.
Our WolfPack™ 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch has an LED display, audio and video synchronization of separate switching functions, input precision adaptive compensation and supports the input signal status. The 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch has an RS232 communication interface.
The WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch is a distinct HDMI solution that offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 16 HDMI video sources to any of 16 HDMI displays, and view them in any arrangement. As a matrix switch the WolfPack HDMI Matrix Switch 16x16 allows sixteen HDMI source devices to cross connect to sixteen HDMI displays at the same time, while independently controlling the output in any array possible, giving you the ultimate flexibility and control in any multi-display HDMI installation.
WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- 1 - 16 - Female HDMI inputs
- 1 - RS-232 control
- 1 - IR window for control via the supplied remote control.
- 16 - Female HDMI outputs
- The matrix does not have RJ-45 output connectors, only 16-female HDMI.
- Optional stand alone 1080p HDMI extenders with POE to 220 and 330 feet over one CAT5e/6 cable composed of a transmitter & a Receiver & one AC adapter (See above)
- Input cable distance: Up to ~20 feet with AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cables. The above HDMI to CATx extenders must be used for longer distances.
- Output cable distance: Up to ~50 feet with AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cables. The above HDMI to CATx extenders must be used for longer distances.
- Allows up to sixteen (16) HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to sixteen (16) HDMI monitors, HDTV’s or projectors.
- The sixteen (16) output channels could show the same or different source simultaneously
- Supported by its remote control or RS-232 and via the front panel
- Supports reading and saving EDID function from displays.
- Support high definition resolutions including: 1080p@60Hz@36 b/pixels, 3D, 1080i, 720p and other standard video formats.
- Each port support both HDMI and DVI inputs with an HDMI to DVI adapters (not supplied).
- Supports EDID management and can be changed via the EDID data through the serial software
- HDCP compliant on all HDMI inputs & outputs
- HDMI 1.3 support
- Uses the latest 32-bit embedded processor
- Controlled by embedded ARM processor providing as faster and more stable system
- Uses large-scale high-resolution chips
- Incorporates Long-distance transmission signal distortion gain compensation technology
- Input and output interfaces are used in electrostatic protection circuit
- Uses PCB SMD technology with special with ESD protection circuits
- 2U height
- Supports a resolution of up to 1080p
- 5 Year USA Extended Warranty
- Front panel buttons
- The supplied remote control
- The RS232 port with the supplied software
The 16-16 HDMI Matrix Router design uses a dual-core processing technology for a better overall performance as well as concurrent multi-tasking allowing running concurrently thereby improving efficiency. Users can also quickly switch between multiple application environments which allow users to perform multiple tasks at the same time and avoiding a big screen crash when connecting multiple systems. The 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch is managed via front panel controls and the supplied remote control.
Why not buy this on a 16-16 Matrix Switch today?
The WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch features sixteen HDCP Compliant HDMI 1.3 inputs, and sixteen independently switchable HDMI HDCP Compliant HDMI 1.3 outputs to feed sixteen separate displays simultaneously.
WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- Input cable distance: ~15 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~50 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Easy installation
- Supports all HDMI 1.3 audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports high resolution up to 1920x1200 or 1080p over local HDMI cables
- Supports the HDMI 1.3 36 bit deep color standard
- Supports high resolution up to 1920 x 1200 or 1080p over local HDMI or optional HDMI over CATx sets
- The 16 outputs are capable of displaying the same or different sources simultaneously. Each input and output includes one HDMI A type connector
- Reclocking for both inputs and outputs allows long HDMI cables to be used on both inputs and outputs
- Supported control options: Remote control and Panel buttons.
- RS232 commands are provided
- Rack Mountable (comes with rack ears)
- Easy installation
- Gain: 0 dB；
- Pixel bandwidth: 165MHz, all digital
- Interface bandwidth: 3.2Gbps；
- Resolution: 1080p
- Clock Jitter: <0.15 Tbit；
- Risetime: <0.3Tbit (20%--80%)；
- Falltime: <0.3Tbit (20%--80%)；
- Maximum transmission delay: 5nS(±1nS)；
- Switching speed： 200 ns
- Signal Type： All digital T.M.D.S. signal
- Video Bandwidth: 15 GHz, full digital
- MAX Frequency: < 165MHZ
- Input Output Skew: < 100PS
- Video lnput\Output Connectors: 16 in and 16 out = 32-HDMI female
- Min/Max level: T.M.D.S 150 <1200MV
- Video Output Min/Max level: T.M.D.S 150<1200MV
Why not buy this WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES||4K WolfPack HDMI HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with IR & POC|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $149.95
(You Save: 50%)
|WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/either 1080p, 4K, or 4K WIFI w/App|
|WolfPack 16-16 HDMI HDBaseT to CAT5 Matrix Switch|
|16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/iPad & Android App|
|16x16 Matrix HDBaseT Router w/16-HDBaseT Receivers & iPad/Android App|
Q: What is the HDMI and HDCP compliancy of the matrix?
A: It supports HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.3 which works with all HDMI products.
Q: What resolutions does it support?
A: It supports high-definition resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
Q: Does the matrix have a WEB GUI controlled from a browser?
A: No, but you can easily control our WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch via:
- Front panel buttons
- The supplied remote control
- The RS232 port
A: Yes, on the rear but it should remain ON to store the EDID and HDCP information.
Q: Does this HDMI Matrix Switch have a remote control?
A: Yes, and the matrix can also be controlled by the front panel buttons.
Q: I see the the HDMI extenders come with 2-remote IR cables, will the remote IR work with this matrix?
A: No, the cables are used when the application has one source and one widescreen. They can't be used with this matrix and need to be set aside and not used.
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this matrix?
A: We don't recommend them with our matrices, or anyone else's, due to them consuming power from the matrix and the matrices are not designed to power many external devices.
Consider the example of 9 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 9 or 4.5 amps the matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is rated at 12v at 3.5 amp so in that example the matrix would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
HDMI cables with built-in boosters also consume power also and we don't recommend more than 2, if at all. You must use our low power ones, also.
Q: Do the optional HDMI extenders support Remote IR?
A: They send perfect audio and video but the remote IR doesn't support this device as it only works with with 1-source & 1-TV.
HDTV Supply includes a 5 Year U.S. Limited Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: The first year is direct with with HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the first year call HDTV Supplys Tech Support Team with your order number at 800-841-9238 and they will verify the product is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included. Please read HDTV Supplys Warranty Terms and Conditions for more.
2ND THROUGH 5TH YEAR: The 2nd through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 2nd through 5th year.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch with EDID Software or Call 800-841-9238
Here is the switcher . exe software for the 16x16 HDMI matrix. Please copy and paste the following into your browser to download it... https://hdtvsupply.ladesk.com/536345-software-for-16x16WolfPack-5
HDTV Supply created our unique line of WolfPack line of products which are born from a hungry, circling pack of high performance video and audio HDMI that surround our competition to devour them. The WolfPack family is sleek, unique & swift & even the smallest configuration wolf can adapt himself to many hostile environments.
The Wolfpack family can roam long distances even some up to 300 feet over HDBaseT trails and howl 4K whereas those who try to trap the WolfPack fails & runs away to the older devices.
You can only get this one-of-a-kind WolfPack product from HDTV Supply.
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product:
- All WolfPack products have FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for WolfPack products to assist with any special needs
- If there is a WolfPack firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower refurbished WolfPack products at our site
- All WolfPack products are usualy in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy WolfPack products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of WolfPack products
- You will find all WolfPack User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on WolfPack products
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- HDTV Supply has shipped >1,000 WolfPack products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply ships all WolfPack products from here in the U.S.
- HDTV Supply stocks extra WolfPack accessories in case you misplace your remote or other unit
- HDTV pride ourselves on confidentiality and any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
Why not buy one of HDTV Supplys WolfPack products today?
This WolfPack product is part of HDTV Supplys WolfPack International OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) program that allows buyers who buy 5 or more matrices at once to get a discount larger then we already give.
What you get with our WolfPack International OEM Program:
- 5-year extended warranty to your customer starting when you ship the device to them, not when we ship it to you, less options
- Permission to modify a generic users manual to make your own
- Permission to put your own logo on a generic matrix
- Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support to you
- An additional discount when you pay for 5 plus shipping and take delivery immediately
How you can participate in the WolfPack International OEM Program:
- You support the end user with our behind the scenes support to you
- You will never sell on-line below the discounted price on this site
- You have experience installing complex HDMI matrix systems
- You have an AV website that we can review
- You have a Tax Resale document you can send us