HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch switches both audio and video signals. Because it is a matrix router, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch is designed to allow the switching and distribution 12 HDMI inputs to 12 HDMI outputs. The 12x12 Matrix is field expandable to up to 16 HDMI inputs & 16 HDMI outputs (additional cards are required).
The WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch is a top of the line digital matrix router made for the demands of todays HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) routing. Created to route your systems HDMI signals to go to 12 outputs from 12 inputs, this 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch delivers high performance.
The Card Cage chassis has 4 - input slots and 4 - output slots. The HDMI input and HDMI output cards are 4 - port HDMI cards having 4 - HDMI connectors on each card. If one populates the complete chassis it configures to a 16x16 HDMI Router. Shown below is the configuration for this 12x12 HDMI Matrix Router.
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration:
- 1 - 4 - card in and 4 - card out card cage with 16-HDMI in and 16-HDMI out capacity
- 4 - 3 - port HDMI input cards = 12 - female HDMI inputs
- 4 - 3 - port HDMI output cards = 12 - female HDMI outputs
HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite matrix routers can be used at Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Sports Bars, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Casinos, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or any application requiring HDMI switching.
WolfPackLite 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- Switching of up to 12 HDMI sources to 12 displays
- Presets to save for often used configurations
- HDCP and HDMI backwards compatible
- LCD front panel for status
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports High Speed HDMI 1.3 Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080p@60Hz at 4:4:4 chroma)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Supports Dolby Digital-True HD and DTS-HD
- Control via its remote control, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Full RS-232 control for incorporating third party control systems
The WolfPackLite 12x12 HDMI Matrix Router provides full HDCP internal management for todays integration in commercial A/V market, ensuring HDCP key authentication and administering the handshake internally. Our WolfPackLite 12x12 HDMI Matrix Router comes with a full HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) internal management system that will eradicate any interception of your digital data.
Streaming between the source and display units is easily controlled through our HDMI 12x12 Matrix interface. HDCP key authentication will no longer be an issue when using our router. Control for our unit is varied and easily accessible. Enabled RS-232 commands is provided for advanced user control management.
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch today?
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- I/O card board: 4 - HDMI ports/card
- Input Connector: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V, 75 ohms
- Video Output: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V; 75 ohms
- Gain: 0 dB
- Resolution: Up to 1080p/60 4:4:4 chroma
- HDMI Standard: HDCP 1.3
- Control Options: Buttons, IR remote & RS232 (9-pin female D connector)
- Worldwide Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz; 50W
- Temperature: -10 ~ 50 degrees C
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 90 degrees
- Regulation: CE, FCC and CCC
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- Gain: 0 dB
- Video Signal: HDMI (or DVI-D)
- Resolution Range: Up to 1080p 4:4:4 chroma
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Router Input:
- Inputs: 12 HDMI
- Input Connector: HDMI 1.3 & HDCP 1.3
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Switch Output:
- Outputs: 12 HDMI
- Output Connector: HDMI 1.4 & HDCP 1.3
- Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Other WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Router Specs:
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.4 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key authentication and realize the handshake internally.
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector with a pin configuration of 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- IR Remote: Yes
- Front Panel Control: Buttons
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x12 HDMI Matrix Router today?
These modular HDMI matrix router can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced hardware & software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media router™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be 8V1.8V8.8V16 . See the RS232 section in this WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
|12x12 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/Remote Control|
WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual
WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix router Comparison
Don't use EZ45 Connectors
CAT5 Installation Tips (Don't Use Patch Panels)
Why not buy this WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Router today?
Q: Do you have an upgraded remote control.
A: Yes, see the above options for a learnable remote. The remote is not programmed for the matrix but it is easy to teach the furnished remote to it.
Q: What is the IR frequency?
Q: Are the HDMI cards on the WolfPackLite chassis all the same and can be interchanged within an 8x8, 16x16 and 32x32 chassis?
Q: We have a 24/7 operation and want to do our own field repair and maintenance, do you have a field repair kit?
A: Yes, it contains the control board, LAN card, power supply, LCD screen, LCD board and all the component to repair the matrix in the field. It doesn't include the metal chassis, nor HDMI cards as you can buy the cards at our site. Call us at 800-841-9238 for details.
Q: Do you have HDBaseT cards and receivers for the matrix?
A: No, we only have 1080p HDMI input and 1080p HDMI output cards. See the above optional standalone POE 1080p HDBaseT extenders which have a Transmitter and a Receiver and one AC adapter. If you need that kind of a matrix see our 4K WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: Do you have a WEB GUI or iOS App for the matrix?
A: No, you use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our 4K WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: I see a LAN port on the matrix, can that be used?
A: No. The LAN port is in a beta stage and does not work. Do not buy the matrix if you want to operate it on your LAN. Use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our 4K WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers with LAN control.
HDTV Supply includes a 2 Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Limited Warranty on the HDMI cards within the matrix system. The warranty states that the Modular HDMI Matrix Router will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of the receipt of the order & that the Modular Matrix Router will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use. If it is determined that the chassis has a problem it will need to be sent back to us for repair.
Slide-in Boards & HDBaseT Extenders: If a board or extender goes bad in the first 2-years and HDTV Supplys Tech Support team verifys the problem after a telephone call, HDTV Supply will send a new or like-new unit usually within 24-hours by USPS Air Priority at HDTV Supplys expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad device is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the devices return.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 or 5 Year warranty for this product. Please call us for a quote.
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 12x12 HDMI Matrix Router today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 12x12 HDMI Matrix Router w/Remote Control or Call 800-841-9238