HDBaseT HDMI 1.4 wall plate over CAT5 to 330 feet
HDBaseT HDMI 1.4 wall plate over one CAT5/6/7 cable up to 330 feet
With this HDBaseT HDMI wall plate over a single CAT5/6/7 cable up to 330 feet you will be able to run your source device such as a DVD player, PS3, Xbox, Satellite receiver or any device with an HDMI output to a TV up to 330 feet away.
HDBaseT HDMI wall plate over a singleCAT5/6/7 cable up to 100 meters or 330 feet Features:
- HDMI v1.4 and 2D and 3D video supported.
- Using single UTP net cable to transmit HDMI audio & video as well as the IR signal
- Up to 100 meters using 1080p
- With Infrared control signal passing through function.
- Both inner and outer power connectors provided.
- HDMI/DVI video: 1080p@60Hz@48 bits, 3D, 4K x 2K
- HDCP compliant
- 0C to 70C operating temperature
Why not buy this HDBaseT HDMI wall plate over a single CAT5/6/7 cable up to 100 meters or 330 feet today?
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- CAT-5 cables should not exceed 330 feet or (100m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT5 cables. This may damage the Tx & Rx.
- If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT5 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.
HDMI to CAT5 HDBaseT Wall Plate Can Be Used With:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- A Vudu with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any 2D HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- All HDMI 1.3 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and all 1.3 versions
- and other similar devices.
|HDBaseT Wallplate to 200 feet w/Remote IR|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 33%)
|HDMI to CAT5 Adapter to 330' w/one cable & Remote IR, 3D & 2D|
Price: $399.95Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 25%)
HDTV Supply has this in stock in our California warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: This HDBaseT Balun supports CEC, what is CEC?
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though. Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
Q: Will the Remote IR work with all remote controls?
A: The IR repeater works well with single band remotes but may not work with multi-band remotes used on many satellite boxes. Look for 2 emitters on the nose of the remote. If you are pre-wiring make sure to run a 3rd cat5 cable so you can add an IR system that can handle multi-band remotes. If you have multi-band remotes you might want to upgrade your remotes to UHF, which goes through walls. This will bypass the IR system completely on the device.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this HDBaseT HDMI 1.4 wall plate. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDBaseT HDMI 1.4 wall plate over CAT5 to 330 feet or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply has created dozens of HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 with various features for your needs.
If this HDBaseT Wallplate doesn't meet your needs see our HDMI over CAT5e/6 comparison spreadsheet for other HDMI to CAT5e/6 extenders with different features or call us right now at 800-841-9238 to discuss your requirements.
HDBaseT HDMI 1.4 wall plate over CAT5 to 330 feet
Recently Viewed Items